Singapore Jobs Trainee Technician (aug’23 Intake) Position at ST Engineering Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Trainee Technician (Aug'23 intake). For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at ST Engineering Group and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sciences & Aviation with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ST Engineering Group|
|Position||Trainee Technician (aug'23 Intake)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Looking to venture into the Aerospace industry? NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are the world’s largest airframe MRO solution provider with over 45 years of experience in aviation and are backed by a highly experienced team of engineers and technicians across facilities in Asia Pacific, the U.S. and Europe.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about Aerospace MRO to join us today!
What you can look forward to:
- Structured training program (classroom + OJT)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career growth and development
(After completion of Aircraft Maintenance Technician (ACMT) training)
- Perform preventive maintenance checks on aircraft systems, structural and/or electrical/ electronic components
- Fabricate and perform approved minor repairs on airframe sheet metal parts, electrical wirings and/or subsystem assemblies’ components
- Perform simple operational checks on aircraft system and/ or component using appropriate test sets / tools to ensure serviceability and airworthy in accordance with national regulatory, company procedures and safety requirements
- Minimum 3 GCE “O“/ “N”/”A” Level passes OR
- NITEC/Higher NITEC in any discipline OR
- Diploma in any discipline
- Passionate in working on aircraft and technical work
|Address||24 Ang Mo Kio Street 65, ST Engineering, Singapore 569061|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.