Singapore Jobs Treasures Bancassurance Specialist (onshore) (2300001q) Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we DBS Bank Limited are looking for candidates for the position of treasures bancassurance specialist (onshore) (2300001q) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Treasures Bancassurance Specialist (onshore) (2300001q)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We deliver a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money and are committed to helping them plan and achieve their life goals. Products and services within the Consumer Banking Group include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance and priority banking.
- Work closely with the branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address customers’ retirement planning, savings and financial protection needs
- Manage the branch sales portfolio, promotions and campaigns
- Strengthen long-term relationships with our customers by providing excellent customer service
- Diploma or Degree holder with at least 6 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of Financial Planning will be beneficial
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
|68 Orchard Rd, #B1-25 Plaza DBS, Singapore 238839
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Treasures Bancassurance Specialist (onshore) (2300001q) position job vacancies