West Jobs Turnaround Manager (plant / Up To 11k) Position at People Profilers Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Turnaround Manager (Plant / up to 11k) in our business office, People Profilers Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Chemical Engineering are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 9.000 - SGD 11.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||People Profilers Pte Ltd|
|Position||Turnaround Manager (plant / Up To 11k)|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 9.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 11.000|
- Responsible for providing oversight and coordination of all Turnaround (TAR) activities in Singapore, to ensure that they are completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Responsible to act as the primary interface for Operations, Maintenance, Technical services, Capital Projects groups, Safety and Engineering with regards to the successful completion of turnaround objectives.
- Primary accountability for ensuring the safety and efficiency of the service personnel while on site.
- Lead Turnaround Execution Teams to develop all turnaround pre-plans, cost estimates, shop and resources arrangements and schedules. Ensures execution team is staffed as required.
- Acts as a champion of the turnaround execution work process in support of the business goals related to safe, quality, reliable and competitive TAR maintenance services.
- Leads execution of planned and unplanned unit shutdowns including job plans, critical path schedule development, tracking and closeout activities.
- Identify critical path schedule and develop key actions in improving the overall critical path schedule. Manage all the interface to meet all key milestones
- Communicates with the Facility Managers and Shift Supervisors to clarify work priorities and clearly communicate the status of the turnaround.
- Ensures proper completion of inspections and implementation of all environmental, safety and security requirements.
- Schedule and facilitate routine TAR coordination/schedule meetings with Operations, Plant Maintenance, Technical services, Capital project, and Turnaround organization.
- Conduct and ensure that safety meetings with contractors around key practices and procedures are conducted.
- Participate in investigations as requested.
- Review the schedule and communicate work scope priorities to the respective work force both on and off site.
- Implements appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure all expense, capital project, maintenance and operations schedules are integrated into the master Turnaround project schedule.
- Facilitate the execution of the milestone schedule (scoping process, planning, scheduling, and engineering).
- Works with operations, maintenance, Reliability, Capital Projects, and other departments as required to assemble an approved work scope.
- Endure manpower levels and craft mixes to ensure conformance to the Turnaround Plan.
- Ensure a quality assurance strategy for each part of the outage exists to insure reliable equipment upon restart.
- Oversee and manages Project Change Notification (PCN) process to maintain control of turnaround cost and schedule.
- Coordinates with prime outside contractors to specify requirements by craft, manpower and heavy equipment needs; coordinates with materials and contract supply specialist on written contract needs.
- Monitors field progress during TAR activities and updates or develop new work schedules.
- Coordinate all expense work scope development.
- Assist project managers with scope, project estimates and execution management of capital projects that involve replacement and/or upgrade of existing plant and equipment.
- Assist in the development of contractor strategy
- Oversee the contractor bid and selection process for the turnaround scope of work per the milestone schedule
- Has complete view of budget and spending in the outage and communicate any potential deviation to management.
- Understand spending continuously during TAR.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in plant engineering, turnaround execution and reliability activities and must have demonstrated strong leadership capabilities.
- Must have experience in at least two outages of over USD $10 million in spend.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Primavera, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) a plus.
- Key skills include communication, decision quality, planning, courage, facilitation, influencing, negotiating, and public speaking.
- Successful candidate must be able to foster diverse relationships throughout the organization.
- Must have a detailed understanding of equipment and overall plant manufacturing processes.
- Requires familiarity with environmental, safety, and health procedures and issues.
- Must have understanding of function, maintenance and inspection practices of mechanical, electrical and analytical equipment as well as instrumentation and controls systems basics.
- Requires familiarity with turnaround work processes and best practices.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, drive issues to completion and obtain results.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
20 Cecil St, #08-09, PLUS Building, Singapore 049705
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since our humble beginnings in 2002, People Profilers has steadily grown from strength to strength. Our expertise in providing Human Capital consultancy to our clients – universally sought after skills and expertise in just about any sector– has allowed People Profilers to leave an imprint across various industries and build a reputation for competency and expertise.
What differentiates People Profilers from every other recruiter is our unwavering commitment to building relationships with our clients- understanding exactly what our clients are after, and allowing us to match their precise needs. We deliver human capital solutions that allow organisations and their employees to succeed.
Here at People Profilers, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop human capital solutions provider for your organisation. Our innovative and relationship-focused workforce solutions have been provided across a wide range of industries.
Personal Data Protection Act
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618776E
- EA No.: 02C4944
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)