Central Region Jobs Ui/ux Product Designer Position at CONNECTEDLIFE HEALTH PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, CONNECTEDLIFE HEALTH PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of UI/UX Product Designer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|CONNECTEDLIFE HEALTH PTE. LTD.
|Ui/ux Product Designer
|Type of Work
ABOUT CONNECTEDLIFE HEALTH
ConnectedLife’s digital health solutions Connect the Care Continuum; reinventing the way global organisations connect with the people they care about to continuously plan, manage, monitor and help improve their health and wellbeing; wherever they are; 24-7-365.
Our powerful data-driven solutions combine advanced sensory, analytics, AI and communications technologies – including consumer-friendly wearables (such as Fitbit’s smart health watches and trackers), IoT/medical devices (including biosensor patches), smartphone mobile apps and customisable web dashboards – to capture and analyse user activity, health vitals and wellness data and enable care teams to collaborate seamlessly and work together with patients to better manage their health and wellbeing based on their unique risks, health status and wellness goals. UI UX Developer is responsible for developing and driving design solutions (process flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, visual design, interactive prototypes) for mobile, wearable device applications, data visualization for web dashboard.
In this role, you will take an active and hands-on role in supporting the product creation and development teams. You will also be responsible for maintaining the design system, updating the website and product manuals along withproviding assistance with any kind of brand/product supportive artworks required.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
- Ability to understand, gather UX requirements, translate briefs to come up with unique and innovative solutions
- Craft user stories, personas, storyboards and flows from requirements
- Ideate and design information architecture, wireframes, visual design, interactive prototypes, and supporting design documentation
- Participate in brainstorming and workshops with teams
- Work and efficiently communicate with multiple teams and work streams efficiently
- Create UI designs (Visual Design) for web, mobile and wearable device applications
- Ideate and create responsive data visualization assets for clinician dashboard
- Explore various design approaches to solve specific user problems
- Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordance with the cutting-edge technology
- Optimise UI designs and tests for intuitiveness and user-centeredness
- Conduct usability testing to identify gaps in design and see if they can be further improved
- Create graphical representations for website and marketplace imagery
- Create gifs, videos, 3D visuals for use within the application as required
|81 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #03-59 ConnectedHealth Pte Ltd, Singapore 139967
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.