Singapore Jobs Underwriter Position at Prudential Assurance (Cindy Lim & Associates)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Prudential Assurance (Cindy Lim & Associates) are looking for candidates for the position of underwriter with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Prudential Assurance (Cindy Lim & Associates)
|Type of Work
Prudential’s purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people’s career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
In this role, you will assess medical and financial risks of applicants for life and health insurance policies including non disclosures, claims re-underwriting and review of medical terms on substandard lives applications. You will also be required to resolve appeals and escalated cases. As part of this dynamic role, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate, evaluate and investigate cases with internal and external customers.
- Perform risk assessment for life and health insurance on revival and mid term addition transactions within stipulated SLA
- Perform fraud and Claims re-underwriting in accordance to company guidelines
- Perform policy assessment in relation to non disclosure.
- Review medical loadings and exclusions appeals for substandard applications
- Underwriting authority of at least S$750K for death/TPD cover
- Well versed in regulatory guidelines & compliance standards
- Handle appeals and feedback from distribution channels, demonstrating problem solving and conflict management skills independently
- Review to offer competitive underwriting terms upon appeals
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to streamline underwriting processes
- Involve in ad-hoc underwriting related system enhancements or projects
- Provide support and servicing to Financial Consultants on matters relating to underwriting and claims re-underwriting at PruBusiness Centres
- Train and mentor to junior underwriters
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Prudential Singapore, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK based Prudential PLS is one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore.
Our office is located at 51 Scotts Road #04-25C Singapore 228241. We are expanding the business and require a potential candidate like you to join us.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by clicking the online apply button to proceed.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 199002477Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)