United States of America Jobs Urgent / Field Service Engineer ( Semicon / Front End / Oversea Station ) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of United States of America and surrounding areas as urgent / field service engineer ( semicon / front end / oversea station ) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electronics.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 4.000 - SGD 6.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Urgent / Field Service Engineer ( Semicon / Front End / Oversea Station )
|United States of America
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- German MNC / Semiconductor
- Shift Work (4334)
- Stationed at USA to support client
- Attractive Salary Package
- Install, service, and maintain the equipment to ensure good and stable production
- To carry out training for customer
- To ensure customer satisfaction towards the equipment performance
- Provide overview update on machine condition and situation after visit and follow up on customer feedback
- Provide feedback on the status of equipment to the customer after providing any kinds of support
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Semiconductor industry background is a MUST
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering-Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Flexibility to travel at any given time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants please send your latest resume in MS WORD format to ref27(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Current salary (breakdown)
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason of leaving
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Tan Yee Chean (Chester)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110448
|United States of America
|20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in United States of America 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of United States of America 2023
- Urgent / Field Service Engineer ( Semicon / Front End / Oversea Station ) position job vacancies