Singapore Jobs Urgent / Network Engineer (ccna / Cisco / Router / Switches / Firewall) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of URGENT / Network Engineer (CCNA / Cisco / Router / Switches / Firewall) in our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 4.500 - SGD 5.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Urgent / Network Engineer (ccna / Cisco / Router / Switches / Firewall)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Permanent job opportunity
- Great remuneration and benefits
- Great career progression
- Implementation of enterprise network infrastructure based on Cisco products and solutions.
- Responsible for configuration and implementation of Cisco routers, switches, firewall and other products such as Fortinet Firewall, Riverbed and TrendMicro products.
- Provide Pre-sales and Post-sales technical support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Responsible for Problem Solving, Service Contract, change and maintenance management
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, process and service records.
- Familiar with Aruba and Cisco networking systems
- Relevant hands on past project implementation, devices and systems
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in the similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- CCNP / CCNA certification will be added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants please send your latest resume to ref27(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Current salary (breakdown)
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason of leaving
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Tan Yee Chean (Chester)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110448
|20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Urgent / Network Engineer (ccna / Cisco / Router / Switches / Firewall) position job vacancies