Tampines Jobs Urgent !! / Software Engineer (java / Sql/ Fab / Semicon) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of URGENT !! / Software Engineer (Java / SQL/ FAB / Semicon). For those of you who live in Tampines and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Urgent !! / Software Engineer (java / Sql/ Fab / Semicon)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- 5 Days / MNC
- Great career progression
- Great remuneration and benefits
- Design, develop, maintain and continuous improvements of assigned Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) applications and components
- Provide 24/7 Level 2 & 3 support for the proper operation of Production lines
- Gather requirements, design, develop and deploy new versions of CIM applications especially Equipment Manager automation solutions
- Responsible for documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct training for assigned applications
- Work with the other IT teams to achieve the common goal of better system response time and system availability
- Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error or cost reductions and other improvement projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent fields with minimum 2 years of working experience in Equipment Manager automation solutions would be considered
- Experience in Java development, SEMI Equipment Communication Standard (SECS), Oracle SQL and/or Tibco is an added advantage
- Successful candidate will have opportunity to work in our new facility and to be trained and worked overseas for a periods
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants please send your latest resume to ref27(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Current salary (breakdown)
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason of leaving
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Tan Yee Chean (Chester)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110448
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Tampines 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Tampines 2023
- Urgent !! / Software Engineer (java / Sql/ Fab / Semicon) position job vacancies