Singapore Jobs Ux Designer, Senior Executive (1 Year Contract) Position at Sephora Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Sephora Singapore Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of UX Designer, Senior Executive (1 year contract) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Sephora Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Ux Designer, Senior Executive (1 Year Contract)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the team
At Sephora, we recognise the importance of our customers when it comes to designing experiences across our stores or any of our digital ecommerce platforms. The User Experience (UX) team is guided by our Experience Vision which places our customers at the core of our decision making.
The 3 core pillars of our Experience Vision are:
- Connecting Sephora Beauty Lovers To The World Of Beauty With A Shopping Experience That Is Intuitive & Effortless.
- Helping Every Unique Sephora Beauty Lover Fulfill Their Beauty Goals.
- Creating Memorable, Delightful Moments That Would Give Sephora Beauty Lovers Something To Look Forward To Every Time They Visit.
Sephora UX is part of a regional team based in Singapore. We are responsible for delivering digital experience across 8 markets in South East Asia. The UX team comprises of generalists in both the field of research & design. This provides every designer with an opportunity to get first hand face-to-face time with our customers across the region. These valuable insights are then translated to actionable design solutions that help us craft a happy Sephora journey for all our customers.
As a Senior UX member of the team, you will:
- Work closely with UX Lead in delivering project objectives & KPIs.
- Represent as a UX Squad Lead & facilitate open discussions and strategic decision making.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to define clear strategy and success metrics for projects.
- Be accountable for Project Excellence through:
- Engaging stakeholders, and reframing business problems as design problems to promote collaboration.
- Delivering project plans through UX strategy
- Planning and executing research work to uncover user insights
- Facilitating ideation through Design Thinking workshops
- Providing design solutions from across all platforms (desktop, mobile site, IOS & Android apps).
- Evangelize UX Experience Vision across the company.
- Mentor and coach junior designers.
- Communicate with developers and engineers on technical topics.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Over 3 years of working experience in a related area.
- Extensive and proven product design experience, across all platforms (Desktop, Mobile web, IOS and Android app designs).
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases world-class designs.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing Research insights.
- Experience in mentoring junior designers across diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Confident but willing to learn.
- Give and receive constructive criticism well.
|Address||60B Orchard Road, Atrium@Plaza, #01-56/57 Sephora @ Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, an international luxury leader.
Founded in 1969, Sephora is a global leader in beauty retailing and operates successfully in more than two thousand points of sale across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. With a vision of making Sephora the most loved beauty community in the world, it aims to transform the beauty shopping experience through strong relationships with customers, brands and products, unexpected concepts, and a non-conformist attitude.
Sephora South East Asia’s (SEA) retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Australia) with more than 40 stores and boasts some global flagships such as ION in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Its digital activities span over eight countries that include Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong.An employer with more than 100 employees, Sephora SEA continues to experience rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Earn your Sephora Stripes at Sephora SG,
- Be part of the SephoraTribe as a Beauty Advisor and stay on top of the latest and hottest trends in the makeup industry. Join our current team of Beauty Advisors to discover and experience all the newest beauty products in our stores.
- Whether you’re passionate about products, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy, we have a place for you. Sephora is a place where you have the power to change someone’s day and truly make them feel better about themselves.
and have fun while you’re at it.
- Here in Sephora Singapore, we believe in more than just having fun at work, we go the extra mile to bring the fun to you. Planned mass events are held twice a year and all members of the Sephora Singapore team are encouraged to join in the fun. By staying true to our core value of possessing a disruptive spirit, Sephora Singapore manages to provide all employees a fun place to learn with the freedom to experience, to create, to innovate. Come Sephorize the world with us at our following outlets!
Marina Bay Sands
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200822866N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)