Singapore Jobs Ux Researcher, Enterprise, Middle Office Technology,group Design #worknow#urgent Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of UX Researcher, Enterprise, Middle Office Technology,Group Design #WorkNow#URGENT. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at DBS Bank Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Ux Researcher, Enterprise, Middle Office Technology,group Design #worknow#urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
What you’ll be doing
You will keep us on our toes. Remind us to look away from the comfort of our screens and back at the reality—where our customers live. You will keep asking, ‘Why are we doing this again?’. And not be satisfied with the answer, ‘If we build it, they will come.
Here’s what your week might look like
- Not everything has to be tested. You will identify when research is required and when best practices are the way to go. And you will help us communicate that to our stakeholders.
- You’ll lead a team to do the groundwork: qualitative and quantitative research. We’ve done some interesting stuff: diary study (we got people to log all their payments and write about each), Ethnography (observe how small merchants are coping with digital payments) and others. In short, we love to experiment and hope you will join in.
- You’ll guide the team to create sharp and concise reports full of actionable findings. Your reports will be things of beauty that will inspire your colleagues to truly start seeing through the eyes of our customers.
- You’ll build a strong community of practice around iterative research and design to support upcoming and ongoing projects and initiatives.
- UX is a pretty established discipline here at DBS (thanks to one person especially), but we can always use help to evangelise the importance of good UX Research, and how, just because it has the word ‘research’ in it, it doesn’t take months!
Here are the experience and skills we’d love you to have
- You have 8 – 10 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience managing and leading research teams.
- You’ve had hands-on involvement with an end-to-end research process.
- You have a working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data analyses, usability testing, eye tracking, card sorting, survey evaluation, A/B and multivariate testing and heuristic evaluations.
- You can filter out noise to uncover actionable insights. In our experience, people who are organised, methodical and analytical are very good at this.
- You are an eloquent public speaker and an accomplished report-writer.
- You are an empathic human being with interest in psychology, anthropology, human-computer interaction, cognitive science and business.
- You have a passion for Research Ops
- You have experience in the fintech industry.
- You’ve been a designer yourself (or have some design experience). We find that it really helps when working with designers.
- You are a ‘best practice junkie’ and have a treasure trove of usability research around the best design pattern to use.
- You’re kind of a behavioural science geek.
Your team and career
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Ux Researcher, Enterprise, Middle Office Technology,group Design #worknow#urgent position job vacancies