Singapore Jobs Vice President- Senior Python Developer, – Commodities Technology – #urgent Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Vice President- Senior Python Developer, - Commodities Technology - #Urgent. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Vice President- Senior Python Developer, - Commodities Technology - #urgent|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a member of our Commodities Technology team in Singapore, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through technology and innovation. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on shared goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment – one that welcomes creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role is part of a global team that develops and maintains commodity trading, risk management, P&L reporting and price calculation applications based on J.P. Morgan’s Athena platform and requires an agile mindset to be able to focus on both strategic initiatives and streamline/support the day-to-day trading activities of the desk.
Athena is J.P. Morgan’s cross-market risk management and trading system that provides functionality for traders, sales and operations staff globally. It is used in our foreign exchange, fixed income & credit and commodities businesses. Athena includes a globally replicated object-oriented database, a powerful dependency graph and a fully integrated stack across pricing, risk and trading tools. The code base is a combination of Python and C++: C++ for speed, and Python for flexibility and rapid but controlled releases. Athena is designed to provide a CI/CD environment, and pulls developers close to the business to help increase revenues, while improving operational processes and controls to reduce costs.
We are seeking a technically strong and disciplined developer. Working closely with QR, Trading, Sales and Middle Office teams, you will be called upon to deliver quality code in a fast paced environment that evolves as business opportunities present themselves. The role will require an ability to attain clear understanding of the Athena platform and of the unique design considerations that come into play in a diverse and highly interdependent systems environment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math
- 5+ years of experience in performant, large-scale system development in an object-oriented or functional language such as Python, Java, Scala, C++ or C#.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies, responsible for elucidating and agreeing requirements, building relationships with business users, and taking ownership of deliverables all the way to the production environment.
- Focus on testing through the entire development cycle to produce reliable and maintainable software.
- Software development experience in commodities, finance or investment banking preferred, or willingness to rapidly learn the business domain.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of end to end business processes.
- Enthusiastic to keep learning and growing, in technical aptitude and business understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact confidently and credibly with business users, to understand and agree business requirements and their prioritisation.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence other technology teams to deliver end to end solutions to the business in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and enterprise architecture.
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Vice President- Senior Python Developer, - Commodities Technology - #urgent position job vacancies