Downtown Core Jobs Vp/avp, Front Office Technology Developer, Group Trading, Global Markets Position at UOB Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company UOB Group is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of vp/avp, front office technology developer, group trading, global markets and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Vp/avp, Front Office Technology Developer, Group Trading, Global Markets
|Type of Work
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients’ investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.
Global Markets is seeking a technically strong and disciplined developer to design and build a distributed application for pricing and risk management of Global Markets products.
The systems developed have a global user base and will involve integration with in-house quantitative tools and distribution framework.
- Incorporate key business requirements and assumptions into viable technical designs
- Responsible for end to end stages of development lifecycle from ideation, coding to testing
- Work with technology and business stakeholders during all stages of development lifecycle
- Design and build scalable and resilient technical solutions
- Individual development contribution across most or all of the various components of the system, including web front-end, back-end services and DB
- BS/BA degree with 5 or more years of software engineering experience, preferably within the Financial Services sector
- Experience in full stack Java application development and distribution with clear understanding of advanced concepts in collection framework, garbage collection, multi-threading
- Solid understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of SQL based databases
- A good understanding of Design Patterns and Software Architectures
- Ability to take on difficult and complex large scale problems and provide end to end solutions
- Comfortable multi-tasking with minimal supervision, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of the team
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.