Central Region Jobs Vp/director, Strategic Sourcing, Apac Position at NATIXIS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, we NATIXIS, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as vp/director, strategic sourcing, apac and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Vp/director, Strategic Sourcing, Apac|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Sourcing Manager reports to the Head of Strategic Sourcing, APAC. The incumbent will work closely with the Business Lines and stakeholders to ensure that procurement activities are aligned with the procurement policies and to solicit their support in execution of procurement efforts.
- Support the Head of Strategic Sourcing APAC to conduct the Procurement activities in APAC across different spend categories for IT and Non-IT Services and implement Preferred Supplier Lists when relevant;
- Ensure all purchases conducted within APAC strictly adheres and complies with all aspects of the APAC and Global Procurement Policy in the Head Office (H/O);
- Coordinate Procurement requests required by the Business to provide oversight and expertise on Request for Proposals/Quotations (RFPs/RFQs);
- Responsible for all vendor/consultancy agreements as part of contract management, vendor performance to ensure compliance with the Procurement policies within APAC;
- Continuously explore suitable vendor selection options with the goal to achieve real savings from contract negotiations and/or vendor consolidations; and
- Contribute to the procurement savings targets.
- Coordinate and conduct competitive analysis of all types of RFPs, Request for Quotes/Bids across different spend categories;
- Contribute to supplier’s consolidation initiative and identify opportunities to reduce costs and number of vendors;
- Implement preferred supplier lists (management consulting, IT Services, recruitment firms etc).
Procurement Tools implementation and dashboards
- Participate to the implementation of the group procurement platform for APAC and in-line with the H/O requirements (contract repository, sourcing and intake);
- With the new system, manage data and content population or integrations, monitor and maintain data content accuracy and troubleshoot daily issues;
- Provide project and savings tracker on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Prepare the Procurement Committees presentations;
- Continuously assess each contract and consulting agreements and conduct market benchmarking to ensure the best cost position for the Bank.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Bank’s Vendor Management Policy – facilitate / coordinate vendor registration, due diligence, business partners suitability, including adhering to policies related to business continuity planning, essential outsourcing services, anti-bribery corruption, anti-money laundry, Barnier and Regulatory policies imposed by Compliance, etc. Conduct ongoing monitoring, supervision and reporting, as stated in the Vendor Management Policy;
- Develop and maintain front and back supplier relationships to facilitate communication, optimize negotiations, and promote the Bank’s reputation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Procurement or Finance field;
- 7 to 10 years of proven sourcing experiences in banking or financial institutions;
- Experienced in Procurement and Vendor Management function within APAC region;
- Strong negotiations skills with significant achievements in cost control savings and contract consolidation process;
- Contractual negotiations knowledge is required;
- Detailed oriented and possesses proficient analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Good knowledge base in IT and Professional Services purchases, banking related vendors and contracts;
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation and negotiation skills;
- Innovated, able to multi-task, work independently and jointly with other Departments;
- Experience with sourcing and procurement systems and tools;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly in Excel and data analytical tools/applications.
1. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only, and the data collected will be anonymized or deleted when there is no longer a business or legal purpose for such personal data.
2. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Address||5 Shenton Way, #23-01 Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking, UIC Building, Singapore 068808|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.