Singapore Jobs Warehouse Admin (e-comm / Penjuru / Night Shift) Position at LF Logistics Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, LF Logistics Services Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as warehouse admin (e-comm / penjuru / night shift) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|LF Logistics Services Pte Ltd
|Warehouse Admin (e-comm / Penjuru / Night Shift)
|Type of Work
- Liaise closely with customers and operations team on order fulfillment, inventory & shipment related activities
- Working closely with operations team to provide information/ feedbacks to customers on operational issues and co-ordinate with customers to resolve all issues
- Generate KPIs and transactional reports to internal and external customers on a timely basis
- Verify vendor invoices and liaise with vendor for any discrepancies
- Monitor the usage of warehouse supplies and raise POs for replenishment
- Coordinate the urgent order fulfillment with customer, operations and transporter
- Ensure the accuracy and timely update of system transactions
- Perform other required duties or task when assigned
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by manager from time to time
We are looking for
- Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistics/Transportation or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the logistics industry preferred
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) & Warehouse Management System (WMS) / Exceed System
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Positive Attitude and Good Team Player
- Able to work on night shift pattern at 4334 (8:30pm to 8:30am)
- Able to support overtime during offday/peak season
- Career Progression
- Sign-On & Retention Bonus
- Shift pattern 4334 (8:30pm to 8:30am)
- Transport Pick-up at Jurong East
|10 Bulim Ave, LF Logistics Services Pte Ltd, Singapore 648165
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LF Logistics is part of A.P. Moller – Maersk, an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customers’ supply chains. As the logistics partner of choice for major local and multinational companies, LF Logistics offers a suite of integrated logistics and supply chain management services in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Footwear & Apparel and Retail sectors.Through its comprehensive distribution network in Asia, LF Logistics collaborates closely with over 400 brand owners and retailers to provide tailor-made warehousing and transport management solutions.LF Logistics connects origins and destinations withflexibility, timeliness and responsiveness.Today, with the increasing importance of e-commerce and cross border trades, LF Logistics provides a totalomnichannel-fulfilmentsolution and operates major regional hubs and consolidationcentrestooptimiseinventory flow and ensure quick response.
We are committed to put our customers’ needs first. Global Markets are evolving fast, and we aim to connect, protect, and simplify our customers’ supply chain in response to these changes. We are on an exciting journey to transform the flow of goods, data and materials that sustain people, businesses and economies the world over – driving our vision as a true global integrator.
Want to be part of our exciting growth journey? Join us in our Omnichannel-Fulfilment team! You’ll play a vital part in our success, developing, designing, and implementing innovative warehouse solutions, which bringstandardisation, visibility, and actionability to our customer’s supply chains.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 200000194K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Medical Coverage, Smart Casual, Mondays-Fridays