Singapore Jobs Warehouse & Logistics Assistant- Guitar Checks & Warehouse Operations Position at Vista Musical Instruments Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Vista Musical Instruments Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Warehouse & Logistics Assistant- Guitar Checks & Warehouse Operations for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Others & General Work, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Vista Musical Instruments Corporation|
|Position||Warehouse & Logistics Assistant- Guitar Checks & Warehouse Operations|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Vista Musical Instruments is an innovative, global collective of music-related brands dedicated to building meaningful products and experiences for the music community. Brands include MONO, Teisco, Harmony, Heritage Guitars and Swee Lee. Vista Musical Instruments is headquartered in Singapore, with operations in USA, UK and APAC, and is a division of Caldecott Music Group.
We are looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Assistant prioritizing on guitar quality checks. This role is based in Singapore and will be focused on delivering the best possible inspection and warehouse operations for the musical instrument industry. We want somebody who is self-driven, passionate, and very organized. Someone who matches our spirit and desire and to keep challenging ourselves to be the best in the industry.
- You will test, inspect, maintain, clean, and perform minor setups for new electric and acoustic guitars/basses.
- You will perform light repairs of electric and acoustic guitars/basses and determine if major repairs are required.
- You will perform warehouse operations when required or under instructions from your superior.
- Execute on productivity and daily goals through execution to our operation model.
- You are passionate about musical instruments, and music in general. Ability to play guitars is a plus.
- You are proactive, responsive, responsible and ready to go beyond the call of duty.
- You are a team player.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You can work within an established, structured system.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Healthcare, Dental & Insurance Programme
- Various Leave Benefits eg. birthday, volunteer, family care, childcare
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Referral Programme
- Gym Membership Discount
- Attractive Staff Discount at our academy, purchase of musical instruments and lifestyle products
|Address||1 Vista Exchange Green, #01-07 / 08 / 09 / 10 Swee Lee Flagship Star Vista, Singapore 138617|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.