Singapore Jobs [wd46539] Vp/avp, Application Developer Lead,group Consumer Banking Tech #urgent Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
DBS Bank Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as [wd46539] vp/avp, application developer lead,group consumer banking tech #urgent with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|DBS Bank Limited
|[wd46539] Vp/avp, Application Developer Lead,group Consumer Banking Tech #urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
[WD46539] VP/AVP, Application Developer Lead, Group Consumer Banking Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability, and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to design infra specifications for new applications.
- Develop technical confluence documents to accurately represent infra design and configuration for new applications.
- Install and configure appropriate system softwares and functions according to specifications.
- Act as link between internal IT professionals from various sections.
- Support troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration for existing system and projects.
- Support infra maintenance activities for existing system.
- Coordinate with application teams to setup and perform load and chaos engineering testing.
- To perform ADR, IDR, and RPCCB for project go-live.
- To develop utility tools for automating houskeeping of logs, data sync, and restoration and etc.
- Experience with programming languages like cobol and Java full stack development.
- Experience with Mainframe CICS Environment.
- Experience with OpenShift and Pivitol Cloud Foundary.
- Experience with VPC Linux and Windows.
- Solid Knowledge of CICD Pipelines and Confluence.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- Ability Communicating with multiple stackholders.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- [wd46539] Vp/avp, Application Developer Lead,group Consumer Banking Tech #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023