Singapore Jobs Wealth Management, – Business Controls Management, – Vp #jobsthatmatter #urgent #immediate #urgenthire– #letsgotowork Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, we JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as wealth management, - business controls management, - vp #jobsthatmatter #urgent #immediate #urgenthire-- #letsgotowork and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Wealth Management, - Business Controls Management, - Vp #jobsthatmatter #urgent #immediate #urgenthire-- #letsgotowork|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Business Controls Manager Vice President, you’ll be responsible for leading and building an enhanced control framework which supports a continuous and integrated approach to risk assessment for the Business. You will be a representative of the Business in all areas of Front Office operational risk. This is an opportunity to get exposure to a rapidly expanding franchise in Asia across all functions (Investors, Bankers, Risk, Operations, Technology, Compliance etc.). In addition you will work with the senior principals of the Business on remediation of critical risks. No one day is the same with the team mitigating emerging risks as they come up.
As part of a growing Business and team, there is exposure to senior management and career growth for performing candidates.
- Implement a risk and control culture within the Asia Private Bank Business
- Create and leverage metrics to evaluate the performance of controls in the Business
- Mitigate financial losses and regulatory risks by identify and implementing business process improvements
- Matrix manage stakeholders on control related initiatives, e.g. regulatory inspections, audits, Compliance reviews, issue remediation, etc.
- Protect the principals of the Business in their supervisory
- responsibilities by proactively identifying and mitigating risk
- 7+ years of financial service experience in relevant areas such as controls, process improvement, project management, compliance, etc.
- Ability to independently lead projects with exposure to senior Business stakeholders
- Demonstrable history of execution of process improvement projects, specifically the ability to design, implement and evaluate controls
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or other related discipline
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Wealth Management, - Business Controls Management, - Vp #jobsthatmatter #urgent #immediate #urgenthire-- #letsgotowork position job vacancies