Singapore Jobs Wealth Management Credit Operations Transformation, – Analyst #urgenthire #immed Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Wealth Management Credit Operations Transformation, - Analyst #urgenthire #immed
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Global Credit Operations Transformation Team leads and drives the Lending Solutions Operations, Business and Risk agendas to facilitate ongoing large-scale transformation for the Global Private Bank and Wealth Management. The team focuses on automation through process improvements, strategic technology program implementation and the usage of analytics and visualization self-service tools. We work across various business functions with an extremely diversified change mobilization and project agenda.
The candidate will perform, among others, the following tasks:
- Drive progress/improvements against a defined plan, understand challenges and mitigate potential cost or time delays;
- Work with Credit stakeholders to understand/document processes, map process flows to target operating models, support/co-ordinate user testing and related tasks;
- Collaborate with stakeholders across functional groups (e.g. Legal, Technology, Middle Office, Business Management) to define, document and deliver business requirements and objectives;
- Support project management activities including preparation of status reports and document key decisions/actions
- Maintain robust documentation throughout the project lifecycle for audit purposes
- Support continuous improvement of the team’s strategic approach to managing change, including identifying and sharing scalable best practices with a key focus on process efficiencies
- Build automated solutions for existing manual processes using approved workflow tools to reduce operational risk
Applicants should ideally fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ banking or credit experience preferably with an operations and/or wealth management background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable track record of working within a team(s) to solve complex banking or commercials challenges to deliver improvements with measurable results
- A strong team player who shows commitment and dedication to others, can maintain a positive attitude and deliver results in a demanding/evolving environment
- An intermediate to advanced user of Alteryx/Xceptor/Signavio together with an established background in Business Analysis to drive operational change and system development to deliver project milestones
- Can demonstrate a can do mind-set with ability to support thorough, end-to-end development of data driven strategic concepts/initiatives
- Ability to analyze critical business/technology/regulatory requirements and understand complex and interdependent processes
- Critical and creative thinker ready to use established practices to go above and beyond to provide solutions and improve existing process workflows
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days