Singapore Jobs Wealth Management, Investment Assistant, Singapore – #immediate Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Wealth Management, Investment Assistant, Singapore - #Immediate and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Wealth Management, Investment Assistant, Singapore - #immediate|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic, diverse team within the SEA market of J.P Morgan’s APAC Private Banking business. Our Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families around the world. Through our integrated and diverse platform, we deliver highly customized and comprehensive market leading solutions to help clients with the many challenges and complexities they face in the ever-evolving financial services space.
To further strengthen our coverage and reach in this important market, we are looking for an Investment Assistant to join the team.
Investment Assistant work closely with our Investor team in all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of Private Banking clients.
This role will be responsible for:
- Provide non-client facing investment activity support and support post trade process.
- Document Management – Prepare key client documents such as Investment Parameters and Alternative Investment documents and other key investment documents, generate client statements and process client suitability documents. Such documents are to be reviewed by Investors prior to delivery.
- Alternative Order Tracking: Tracking lifecycle of alternative orders and working with internal and external counterparties for timely execution of documentation
- Risk Items Monitoring – Assist Investment Team Lead on monitoring Reg 9 reviews, suitability reviews, post trade alerts, and tracking follow ups.
- Day to Day Support: For reporting, fees, events, internal procedures and other ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Banking industry
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Wealth Management, Investment Assistant, Singapore - #immediate position job vacancies