Singapore Jobs Wealth Management Operations — Project Manager – Singapore – Operations – Vice President #jpm–#worknow #jobsthatmatter | #seekbetter Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Wealth Management Operations -- Project Manager – Singapore - Operations – Vice President #JPM--#Worknow #JobsThatMatter | #Seekbetter. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Wealth Management Operations -- Project Manager – Singapore - Operations – Vice President #jpm--#worknow #jobsthatmatter | #seekbetter
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The role is a Senior Project Manager role and will focus on the planning, implementation and on-going support of programs that meet both strategic, business and regulatory demands. Being part of the Projects team, the successful candidate will be working in conjunction with our internal partners including Operations, Technology, Product, and Business Management.
The candidate will, among others, perform the following tasks:
- Be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of projects, utilizing a robust project plan including pragmatic application of project management methodologies, use of a clearly defined delivery roadmap and robust financial and risk management,
- Work with project stakeholders (across the various functional groups (Legal, Technology, Middle Office, Business Management), to define and document business requirements,
- Manage and prioritize initiatives that are requested by stakeholders, help drive the roadmap and pipeline of projects and initiatives, interacting with Senior Stakeholders and representing the Ops Project Team
- Plan and perform testing of new functionality and regression testing,
- Provide updates on the project status to senior management and stakeholders,
- Track and manage project RAID items,
- Drive progress against a defined plan, understand challenges and mitigate potential cost or time delays
- Identify and secure appropriate resources for the project; define clear roles and responsibilities for all team members including responsibility for the delivery of project artefacts,
Applicants should have relevant experience in the industry, and fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in financial services, preferably with experience in wealth management, asset management, digital banking, or a closely related business leading strategic or transformational change.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in building a strategy and roadmap across a large, diverse, global organization.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in business analysis and driving operational change/system development
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Operations and/or Front Office and/or Consulting within banking industry
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in Client Onboarding and/or Account Maintenance related functions, either as a Project Manager or an Operations Team Member role
- Minimum 3 years of Experience as a People Manager with a proven track record of managing and developing team members
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Ability to demonstrate leadership of project on a daily basis
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to implement and manage day-to-day tasks
- Identify critical requirements and potential gaps by understanding complex and interdependent processes.
- Good organizational, prioritization skills
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work without constant supervision, take full ownership of the tasks and drive them through to completionAbility to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at Senior Management level and peers with diverse points of view and build consensus, to build, communicate and share a Strategic vision on projects and initiatives and how they integrate with the existing landscape
- Team player who is easy to work with, shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance on high demand & time-sensitive initiatives
- Strong knowledge of MS tools; Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of JIRA, other Project Management Tools are a plus
- Demonstrate capability to co-ordinate different tasks and perform related follow up until completion
- Possesses collaboration, partnership and influencing skills
- Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure.
- Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and design techniques with ability to successfully lead regardless of approach.
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Wealth Management Operations -- Project Manager – Singapore - Operations – Vice President #jpm--#worknow #jobsthatmatter | #seekbetter position job vacancies