Changi Jobs Wealth Management Operations – Trade Support Analyst, Singapore #worknow #jpm #immediate #urgenthire#jobsthatmatter’ #worknow | #seekbetter #jobsthat Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Changi and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Wealth Management Operations - Trade Support Analyst, Singapore #WorkNow #JPM #Immediate #UrgentHire#JobsThatMatter' #Worknow | #Seekbetter #JobsThat and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Wealth Management Operations - Trade Support Analyst, Singapore #worknow #jpm #immediate #urgenthire#jobsthatmatter' #worknow | #seekbetter #jobsthat|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our Singapore office is offering exciting opportunity for creative and dynamic professionals for its Operations department. The Operations are involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (products and services) and vendor management.
The Operations group in Singapore is transforming to the hub in Asia for the Wealth Management Business responsible for oversight of Operations Services support in centralized locations, Face-off to local regulator, support the business growth through driving & supporting process transformations and new business solutions.
We are looking for an Analyst to:
- Ensure daily processes adhere to firm’s standard
- Prepare reports for regulatory submission
- Prepare MIS and KPIs for the management
- Drive process improvement initiatives and ensure processes are clearly documented
- Identify opportunities to automate processes via Intelligent Automation tools
Qualifications and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Operations within the private banking sector
- Good understanding of the Wealth Management business models supporting clients in first class standard
- Good understanding of operational risk and control management
- Good understanding of Design Thinking Principles & Data Driven Decisions
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter with ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- A proactive approach to problem solving and taking ownership of issues
- Experience in Alteryx, Xceptor, UIpath, Signavio will be a plus
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Changi 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Changi 2023
- Wealth Management Operations - Trade Support Analyst, Singapore #worknow #jpm #immediate #urgenthire#jobsthatmatter' #worknow | #seekbetter #jobsthat position job vacancies