Singapore Jobs Wealth Management Operations, – Trading Services Analyst, – Singapore -#urgenthire #worknow #urgent #immediate #urgenthire #jobsthatmatter Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Wealth Management Operations, - Trading Services Analyst, - Singapore -#UrgentHire #WorkNow #Urgent #Immediate #UrgentHire #JobsThatMatter. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Wealth Management Operations, - Trading Services Analyst, - Singapore -#urgenthire #worknow #urgent #immediate #urgenthire #jobsthatmatter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our Singapore office is offering exciting opportunity for creative and dynamic professionals for its Operations department. The Operations are involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (products and services) and vendor management.
The Operations group in Singapore is transforming to the hub in Asia for the Wealth Management Business responsible for oversight of Operations
Services support in centralized locations, Face-off to local regulator, support the business growth through driving & supporting process transformations and new business solutions.
We are looking for an Analyst to:
- Provide first class client experiences through daily transactional and lifecycle management processing.
- Address ad hoc queries and resolve issues from stakeholders.
- Control and monitor the daily trading flow and conduct the necessary checks and reports that are required to ensure that flow runs as expected.
- Monitor trade flow, process trade instructions and ensuring accurate and timely booking of trades to core banking platform within internal and regulatory timelines
- Ensure daily processes adhere to regulatory requirements
- Performs daily reconciliation and clearance of failed trades and breaks management
- Review and resolve daily regulatory submissions exceptions, prepare monthly reports to business and compliance for regulatory submissions
- Drive process improvement initiatives and ensure processes are clearly documented
- Make sound and objective decisions when receiving escalations and escalate issues promptly to manager
Qualifications and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Operations within the private banking sector, preferably with Derivatives/Equity/Fixed Income/Foreign Exchange/Mutual Fund knowledge
- Good understanding of the Wealth Management business models supporting clients in first class standard
- Good understanding of operational risk and control management
- Good understanding of Design Thinking Principles & Data Driven Decisions
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter with ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- A proactive approach to problem solving and taking ownership of issues and react effectively
- Strong time management and organization skills
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Wealth Management Operations, - Trading Services Analyst, - Singapore -#urgenthire #worknow #urgent #immediate #urgenthire #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies