Singapore Jobs Web3 Community Manager Position at MIGHTY BEAR GAMES PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, MIGHTY BEAR GAMES PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as web3 community manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|MIGHTY BEAR GAMES PTE. LTD.
|Web3 Community Manager
|Type of Work
We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Web3 Community Manager who is passionate about nurturing, engaging and developing our game community. Possessing top notch ideas and a vision of the innovation Web3 brings, you’ll work with our development team and directly lead and grow our community to help shape the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Planning & executing community engagement strategies to drive organic community growth
* Identify potential community partners, leaders, and advocates for future collaborative opportunities
* Listening, tracking, & moderating community platforms such as forums, social media, and Discord to understand user sentiment about the product
* Monitoring community engagement to provide recommendations on marketing optimisation
* Working closely with Product and Product Marketing teams to develop appropriate community engagement strategies that support current product goals
* Measuring and reporting on community engagement and sentiment, working closely with Customer Support and Social Media teams to do so
As a successful candidate, you would have:
* 4+ years of proven work experience in community management or a similar role within the blockchain, fintech, or general tech startup industries OR the gaming industry.
* Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and technologies in the Web3 space
* Experience working in small teams, with the drive and ability to work independently where needed
As a bonus you would have:
* Experience working on video game or entertainment brands
* Hands-on experience with front-facing community management and associated tools
* Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines and short notice on pivots
* Deep and current pop culture knowledge!
* A love for video games!
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: ** and when you’re ready, just click to apply!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mighty Bear Games is a fast-growing gaming studio founded by games industry veterans with a combined 50+ years of AA experience. The Mighty Bear team is a collective of games industry veterans from the likes of King, Ubisoft, EA, LucasArts, Disney, Gameloft, and Jagex.
We are driven by a shared passion - to be the pioneer of a new generation of games studios that embrace transparency. Our studio is devoted to making players across the world smile. Mighty Bear makes games that combine the depth of desktop gaming with the accessibility of mobile - "Mobile games without compromise".
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201633557C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)