Singapore Jobs Wholesale Kyc Operations, – Middle Office, – Kyc Analyst #seekbetter #urgenthire | #seekbetter Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as wholesale kyc operations, - middle office, - kyc analyst #seekbetter #urgenthire | #seekbetter with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Wholesale Kyc Operations, - Middle Office, - Kyc Analyst #seekbetter #urgenthire | #seekbetter
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Within the Corporate Investment Bank, the WKO Middle Office (WKO MO) plays a critical role in ensuring that as an organization, we are compliant with multiple regulations, in order to protect the bank’s reputation and ﬁnancial assets.
The WKO MO team operates in close partnership with Bankers, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to provide eﬃcient and timely on-boarding of new/existing client relationships to the JP Morgan infrastructure.
The WKO MO partner will be responsible for managing the Front Office relationship for business requests in KYC Onboarding, Remediation and Renewals. The Analyst will be required to facilitate the end to end client onboarding process, ensuring all due diligence documentation is sourced and delivered to the KYC Production team to incorporate into the KYC platform.
- Manage new business requests received from the Front Office and facilitate the KYC process end to end
- Act as an SME and Due Diligence expert to guide clients through the KYC requirements and variation of documents which may fulfill due diligence requirements
- Conduct in-depth analysis on the ownership structure of the client on publicly available sources (not limited to company registries) or client documentation, and seek additional confirmation or approvals as required
- Work closely with the Front Oﬃce and potentially direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to full KYC due diligence
- Follow up with KYC production teams to ensure onboarding is completed within agreed timeframes
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key onboardings and prioritize open requests
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Credit and Operations to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information ﬂow across the groups
- Assist Relationship Managers with overnight screening, client exits and any other KYC related tasks as required
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the region
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience within KYC / Client Onboarding is required
- Prior experience in the banking industry is highly preferred
- Prior experience in Audit, Control, Risk, AML, and Research will be considered
- A working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, SPV, Trust, F.I.’s. etc.)
- Knowledge of ﬁnancial industry with in-depth expertise in various lines of business (Corporate Investment Bank and heritage lines of business)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Quality client focus, strong controls mind-set and strong customer service skills(e.g. oral and written communication skills)
- Prior experience of adhering to controls and compliance standards
- Ability to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in both spoken and written English is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Wholesale Kyc Operations, - Middle Office, - Kyc Analyst #seekbetter #urgenthire | #seekbetter position job vacancies