North Jobs Accounts Assistant Position at LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of North and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounts Assistant in our business office, LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|LOGISTICS CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
|Type of Work
- Handle and ensure timely closing full set of accounts, reconciliation & accounting schedules;
- Management of company’s cashflow;
- Liaise with external auditors and preparation of audited financial statement;
- Liaise with bankers for loan drawdown and loan rollover matters;
- Handle corporate tax and IRAS’s tax queries;
- Handle payroll and CPF;
- Liaise with solicitors, company secretary and joint venture partners for various matters; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 years of handling full set account’s working experience, preferably in built environment or real estate.
- Independent , posses drive and initiative and able to work in fast -paced environment
- Willingness to learn , positive attitude , team player and problem solver
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
|72 Senoko Dr, Logistics Construction Private Limited, Singapore 758240
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Logistics Construction Private Limited (LCPL) is a full locally owned Construction Firm in Singapore. LCPL had stepped into its business in 1985 as Partnership. Since its incorporation in 25th April 1992, the company had been dealing with various kinds of construction works such as
- Building Construction Works
- Addition and Alteration Works.
- Upgrading Works.
- Interior Decoration Works.
- Loose Furniture & Built-in Fitments.
- M&E Works.
LCPL is an A1 contractor and possess multiple BCA registered work heads including interior design, civil works and others.
LCPL is also a part of Boldtek Holdings Limited. Through its parent holdings, LCPL will be able to provide a comprehensive and holistic construction program with in-house precast facility, carpentry factory and soil research lab. LCPL strives to become a vertically integrated company that will be able to weather changes in the built environment.
LCPL has been established strongly in the construction industry for 26 years in Singapore. With its steady development and growth in the Construction line, LCPL vision for the next 5 to 10 years will be set as follows:
- To maintain current working etiquettes in providing quality end product to the users.
- To enhance the overall working system in order to compete with the current fast-paced industry.
- To become a Total Integrated Turnkey General Construction & Interior Decoration Contractor offering quality workmanship, speed, service and competitive prices.
- To maintain accident free and a Healthy Job Site Environment and hence achieving 100% Legal and Regulatory Compliance.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199202131G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Phone and Transportation Allowances