Boon Lay Jobs Accounts Assistant Position at YONG WEN FOOD (S) PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Boon Lay and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||YONG WEN FOOD (S) PTE LTD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
· To track and manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
· To prepare and perform daily cash flow and monthly bank reconciliation
· Issuing of receipts, payment vouchers, Giro, chq and trade application
· Collating of expenses for payment
· Update AR/AP Aged listing
· Filing and other admin duties
· Nitec / Diploma in Accountancy or other relevant studies
· At least 1-3 years working experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office/Microsoft Excel
· Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· No quota for work pass sponsorship
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yong Wen Food (S) Pte Ltd was set up in 2001, with the aim of establishing its own local distribution network and supply to Singapore’s domestic market.
Over the past years, it has since established itself as one of the leading distributor and exporter in Singapore .
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 200505889N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)