Clementi Jobs Accounts Officer Position at Singapore Polytechnic Graduates’ Guild (SPGG)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounts Officer in our company, Singapore Polytechnic Graduates' Guild (SPGG). For candidates who reside in Clementi and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore Polytechnic Graduates’ Guild (SPGG)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Reporting to the Assistant/Manager, the incumbent will assist or in charge of the following duties:
· Accounts Receivables for club members, including billing and collection of membership fees
· Accounts Payable, including processing invoices and generate payment.
· Monthly F&B and merchandise stock-take.
· Prepare monthly reconciliation and journals for reports.
· Jackpot daily and bi-weekly collections.
· Preparation of audit schedules.
· Finance related checks, duties and ad-hoc projects.
• Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience.
• Able to meet deadlines
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Good team player and willing to multi-task.
- Family oriented work environment
- Work life balance
- Good team spirit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Singapore Polytechnic Graduates' Guild (SPGG) was set up in 1971 as the Guild for SP graduates but has since evolved into a modern networking hub for professionals from all walks of life. SPGG counts numerous successful entrepreneurs among its members and offers tremendous networking and guidance opportunities for budding young talents.
Its well-equipped clubhouse offers a relaxed and friendly environment for business leaders, industry experts and young graduates alike to meet. SPGG members can enjoy its luxurious facilities, such as its seminar rooms, conference rooms and board rooms for meetings, and its study room for quieter moments. It also hosts numerous recreational events and impressive club facilities such as a bowling alley and jackpot machines, should members wish to unwind.
To be a Club of Distinction with activities of diversity to foster a lifelong bond between SPGG and Singapore Polytechnic together with SPGG members and the community.
To connect SPGG members and SPGG through lifestyle (social, recreation, health and wellness) and sports activities and to render mutual assistance to charitable organisations through community service activities.
To promote professional and entrepreneurship development through social and business networking activities to connect members, industry leaders, professionals and Singapore Polytechnic.
To collaborate and foster relationships with other organisations to maximise SPGG's opportunities and effectiveness.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: S71SS0002L
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accounts Officer position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Clementi 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Clementi 2023