Jurong East Jobs Accounts Payable Executive Position at Dorf Ketal Chemicals Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Accounts Payable Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Dorf Ketal Chemicals Pte Ltd, for residents of Jurong East and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Dorf Ketal Chemicals Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Accounts Payable Executive.
|Dorf Ketal Chemicals Pte Ltd
|Accounts Payable Executive
|Type of Work
Account Payable & Daily accounting operations
- Full spectrum of Account payable for legal entities book. Work closely with AP outsource, Datamatics in process vendor invoices and any issues are resolved, to ensure invoice process of cycle payment timely
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. supplier invoices and payments advice
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Responding to vendor enquiries regarding financial related info
- Prepare and update daily cash flow movement, bank reconciliation
- Maintain Vendor profiles. Maintaining historical records & filing system
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing payment
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit
- Preparing AP analyses of accounts and producing monthly balance schedule/reports for audit supporting/Balance sheet schedules
- Support in month end closing, intercompany confirmation and reconciliation
- Capitalisation of fixed asset and perform monthly deprecation in system
- Support in month end Inventory closing & reconciliation
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge: Strong hands-on AP/GL ledger transactions with Oraclein accounting and financial system
|3A International Business Park, #06-06 Dorf Ketal Chemicals PTE Ltd., ICON @ IBP, Singapore 609935
- 5 days work (9am to 6pm)
- Group Insurance
- Dental and Annual Health checkup
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dorf Ketal develops, manufactures, sells and services specialty process chemicals and additives for oil and gas exploration and production, oil refining and petrochemicals.
We built our reputation for innovation with unique chemistry and expert analytical support that overcome the challenges imposed by heavy crudes, generating documented profit improvement for our customers.
The Name Dorf Ketal Reflects our Focus on Drilling, Olefins, Refining and Fuels.
Dorf Ketal is a leading supplier of performance-engineered specialty chemical programs in the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe as well as the world leader in organic titanate and organic zirconate catalyst chemistries.
We are looking for qualified candidates to strengthen our dynamic team in Asia Pacific.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 200803264E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual