Toa Payoh Jobs Admin Assistant (corporate Affairs) Position at Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Toa Payoh and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Admin Assistant (Corporate Affairs) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.200 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations
|Admin Assistant (corporate Affairs)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
|Type of Work
- Provide administrative and operational support for the Corporate Affairs department
- Coordinate appointments
- Maintain proper records of daily newspaper articles
- Manage office stationery supplies
- Draft and write correspondence in both English and Chinese
- Maintain and update records and databases
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, written and spoken, to effectively communicate with stakeholders from the Chinese community
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Strong team player with high degree of initiative
- Entry level candidates or those seeking a mid-career switch are welcome to apply
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with your detailed resume, stating your past experience, notice period, current and expected salary, via the “Apply Now” button. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Immediate vacancy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1985, Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations (SFCCA) is the apex body of the Chinese clan associations in Singapore, with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong named as our first Patron in 2011. The Federation's primary objectives are to promote understanding and appreciation of Chinese language, culture and values; to lead the Chinese clan associations in Singapore, as well as, organise and support educational, cultural and community activities. The Federation now boasts a membership ofover 240 clan and cultural associations.
WeChat ID: SFCCA-SG
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S85SS0109H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual