Admin (food Services) Vacancies at Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Admin (Food Services) in our company, Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Ang Mo Kio & Pioneer and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.400 - SGD 2.800 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Admin (food Services)|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.400|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
WORKING LOCATION : PIONEER or AMK
MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS ONLY
WORKING HOURS : 8AM TO 5PM
MEALS PROVIDED !
Responsible for all administration and coordination of activities in the contract within all departments as well as to ensure the smooth operations required in the front line operations in foodservice
· Coordinate with Head Chef concerning back of house activities including daily food purchase, request for maintenance and repairs and as Cashier.
· To assist with cashier during meal times when down by manpower
· Responsible for incoming mail, department keys and notices on bulletin board.
· Updates records and maintain proper filing systems
· Liaise with Sodexo HQ concerning HR matters, Finance and other administrative requirements
· Responsible for preparing daily menu for merchandising and distribution to client, daily internal correspondence in food/ tea break/ banquet orders etc
· Assist in weekly and monthly submission of administration requirement to Sodexo HQ
· Conduct and coordinate month-end inventory procedures
· Ensure that all customers are served promptly and duly
· Ensure that food served during meal times are prepared and dished out according to the hygiene and safety regulations required by corporate standards and governmental regulations
· Attend weekly service meetings to improve and enhance service level
· Handle customers feedback duly and ensure that all actions taken are reported to the Unit Manager after each meal
· Ensure the safe operation of all cleaning equipment and report to the management of any faulty equipment
· Responsible to wear the uniform that is provided and to maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
· Perform all other duties as and when assigned by management
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
|Address||223 Mountbatten Road #02-28 223@Mountbatten Enter via, Guillemard Cl, Sodexo Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapura 398008|
- Meals provided
- Medical Benefits, AWS
- 5 days work week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1966 in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is the number 1 French-based employer globally. With 425,00 employees in 80 countries, our array of opportunities is as diverse as our workforce. From facilities engineering to food service management, construction to energy management, medical equipment maintenance to patient care, wellness and nutrition to sustainable practices, Sodexo delivers an integrated suite of innovative services to our consumers. Our experiences with our over75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance every day.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 201205742G
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)