Jurong East Jobs Admin (up$2100 | West | 5 Days) Position at Cornerstone Global Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Admin (UP$2100 | West | 5 Days). For candidates who reside in Jurong East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Cornerstone Global Partners and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.100 - SGD 2.100 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cornerstone Global Partners|
|Position||Admin (up$2100 | West | 5 Days)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.050|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.100|
Salary and Benefits
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave covered
- Monday to Friday
- Jurong East
- Conduct ground inspection work
- Generate management reports
- Assist in administrative duties
- Contact licensees, print materials, mail
- Other adhoc duties
- A/O Level holder/ITE/Higher NITEC
- Experience handling large data sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous and analytical
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with the public/government agencies is preferred!
Please click apply or you can send your personal details for immediate response to 83823910.
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Cornerstone Global Partners
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Launched in 2012, CGP Group is one of the largest recruitment solutions and HR Technology platforms worldwide, delivering traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, contract staffing, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through our industry-specialized recruiting team.
We operate in 17 offices globally, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Middle East and the United States. CGP Group has won multiple industry and government awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary AI enabled O2O recruitment platform.
EA Licence number: 19C9859
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201622755N
- EA No.: 19C9859
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days