Sungei Kadut Jobs Administrative Assistant (part-time) Position at Transpak Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Transpak Singapore Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Sungei Kadut and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative assistant (part-time) and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Transpak Singapore Pte Ltd
|Administrative Assistant (part-time)
|Type of Work
This position reports to our Customer Service Manager and will mann the reception area, including PA system.
- Engage in all CS activities, including but not limited to billing and preparation of delivery orders, reports requested by clients and etc.
- Ensure sales orders from customers are promptly processed and play an integral role in the coordination process with internal departments, keeping customers updated on the delivery status.
- Ensure timely updates of customer databases, transactions and records into SAGE.
- Answer phone calls and welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ensurereception area and meeting rooms are tidy and presentable.
- Perform administrative duties such as collecting/sorting/distributing of mails/documents, filing, data entry, photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ)
- Neat and well-groomed
- Team player
- Good organisational, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without minimum supervision
Job Information :
• Work location : 30 Kranji Loop, Singapore 739570
• Work hours : 5 days work week (Monday-Friday), 12.45pm – 5.45pm
This is a 1-year contract position to start and is renewable/convertible to full time. Salary commensurates according to relevance of work experience and qualifications. Interested candidates may apply the job by clicking the “Apply Now” button to submit your application indicating your expected salary and date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TransPak, a leading global provider of high quality packaging and crating, provides our customers with the peace of mind that comes with seamless supply chain management. ISO9001 certified, we have been in business since 1952 and are proud to serve customers in a wide-range of domestic and global industries. At TransPak, it's our team members that make it possible to transform supply chains with maximum sustainability and progressive technology. The TransPak team of dedicated professionals each brings their own special talents and together we've made TransPak a success. Our employees benefit from competitive salaries, health benefits and a commitment to career growth. Please browse our job listing to explore career opportunities at TransPak.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200911348G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Semi-Formal