Novena Jobs Bell Services Manager Position at Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Novena and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Bell Services Manager in our business office, Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena
|Bell Services Manager
|Type of Work
Respond to any questions from guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction. Take and confirm reservations and cancellations. Supply guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities. Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation, religious services, babysitting, financial services, business center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest requests. Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance. Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates to team members on departmental updates, issues and guest-related matters during pre-shift briefings.
- Manages the luggage storage rooms to ensure baggage is properly arranged and stored and that the environment is hazard-free.
- Handles baggage-related requests such as long-term/short- term storage, luggage repair and etc.
- Processes guest’s request. In the event, if the request is not directly related to his/her area of capacity and the takes the initiative to forward it to the right department.
- Involves in the scheduling and rostering of Bell Captains and Bell Attendants.
- Assigns duties to Bell Captains and Bell Attendants during shift to ensure proper follow-ups.
- Identify the training needs of the Bell Desk and work with both the Front Office Manager and Human Resources to define training requirements.
- Ensures the quality standards are consistently met and exceeded in accordance with Courtyard Marriott guidelines.
- Ensures all Bell Desk Staff are familiar with the Hotel’s product and as well as giving directions concerning the Hotel and simple Concierge Services (Giving directions using the City Map)
- Conduct internal audits and mentor all Bell Desk staff at least once every month.
- Keep up to date information for places to see, go and dine in the city of Singapore
- Assist in achieving on-going improvements in the quality of service delivered to both external and internal customers.
- Ensure fast, effective and friendly service is provided to internal and external guests at all times.
- Maintain a log of all errand runs and luggage that are in storage
- Organize the sorting and distribution of all hotel and guest mail, parcels and messages
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as and when needed or assigned by the Higher Management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Preferably 2 years experience in a similar role
- Customer oriented
- Able to multi task
|99 Irrawaddy Rd, Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena, Singapore 329568
- Conveniently accessible via Novena MRT station
- Attractive benefits and associate perks
- Opportunities for career advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Courtyard by Marriott, opening third quarter 2017 will be the first Courtyard-branded property by Marriott International in Singapore.
The 250-room hotel is strategically located at the doorstep of Health City Novena, occupying the 22nd to 33rd floor of the vibrant Royal Square @Novena mixed-used development, with direct access to the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT).
Guests can choose to dine at the hotel's all-day dining restaurant Sky22, recharge at the Lobby Lounge or head up to the 33rd floor for cocktails at the Las Palmas rooftop bar. Other pampering facilities include a 20-metre outdoor rooftop infinity pool, fitness centre and a meeting room.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 201229926R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Office wear / uniform