North Jobs Billing Officer Position at Bollore Logistics Asia Pacific
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Bollore Logistics Asia Pacific is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Billing Officer for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in North and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Bollore Logistics Asia Pacific|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the role
The incumbent will be part of a larger team within the IFF department in providing seamless and customer-focused solutions to support the achievement of business objectives.
What you will be doing
- Ensure accurate updating of the system for each shipment
- Ensure that all shipments are invoiced accurately and closed within the stipulated time frame
- Follow up on disputes with the network, agents and suppliers
- Ensure that documents are properly filed and archived
The successful candidate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in freight forwarding
- Experience in CargoWise will be added advantage
- Pleasant personality and a good team player
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work long hours during mid and end month closing
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.