Yishun Jobs Bus Driver (class 4) *immediate With Regular Schedule Trips Position at TEO BOON TRANSPORT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Bus Driver (Class 4) *Immediate with regular schedule trips. For those of you who live in Yishun and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TEO BOON TRANSPORT PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Agriculture with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|TEO BOON TRANSPORT PTE. LTD.
|Bus Driver (class 4) *immediate With Regular Schedule Trips
|Type of Work
– To support transport operations
– To ferry passengers safely on schedule
– To perform daily general vehicles checking and maintenance
– To upkeeping cleanliness and hygiene of assigned vehicles
– To obey traffic rules and safety procedures
– Process an excellent teamwork attitude with strong passion and be committed to task assigned
– Possess Singapore Class 4 Driving license with good driving records
– Possess Bus Driver Vocational License
– Excellent experience with good knowledge of operating heavy vehicles
– Preferably stay in North or possess own transport or heavy vehicle carpark
– Familiar with Singapore Roads
– Start work with short notice
*Six day week, Monday to Saturday
*Training and career track available
No agent please.
|1024 Yishun Industrial Park A, #02-21 Teo Boon Transport Pte Ltd, Singapore 768763
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.