Seletar Jobs Customer Experience Relationship Executive Position at Meggitt Aerospace Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Customer Experience Relationship Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Meggitt Aerospace Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, for residents of Seletar and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Meggitt Aerospace Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Customer Experience Relationship Executive.
|Company||Meggitt Aerospace Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Experience Relationship Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The CX Relationship Executive is responsible for accomplishing key aftermarket sales goals and delivering excellent Customer service. This position is key to supporting Services & Support in achieving key growth targets and contributing to the Sales Strategy for long-term growth, including the responsibility for a portfolio of customer accounts and the monitoring and reporting of sales metrics.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of customers in line with annual sales targets (revenue) and Customer Experience standards (Net Promoter Index, Turnaround Time, On Time Delivery)
- Develop sales opportunities within geographic territory
- Proactively execute all stages of sales cycle including prospecting and lead follow up
- Maintain a pipeline of sales equal to enable achievement of bookings targets
- Work with wider sales team to assist campaigns for lead generation across a broad range of Meggitt products
- Manage customer forecast and provide regular feedback to planning team
- Analyse customer and market trends to identify sales opportunities
- Manage the administration for a portfolio of APAC primary customers including Contract Review and Quote generation
- Execute the order management process for both Spares and Repair including AOG in accordance with Customer Experience culture standards
- Act as the primary daily contact for a portfolio of customers. Successfully managing regional Customer enquiries and cases, delivering exceptional Customer Experience at every interaction
- Provide regular reports to track Customer performance, including sales metrics, Customer Satisfaction and month end.
- Owner of the Net Promoter score for assigned Customers, responsible for successfully resolving customer queries and issues.
- Support customer AOG requirement as per Company’s AOG commitment to customers.
- Degree/ Diploma level education or with min 2 years of experience in sales environment within the aerospace environment.
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office especially Excel preferred
- Customer focused and capable of managing a portfolio of accounts while retaining focus of achieving annual sales targets
- Excellent verbal & written communication and team player
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task with strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadline
|Address||1A Seletar Aerospace Link, Meggitt Aerospace Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore 797552|
- Flexible Medical and Dental Benefits
- Company Shuttle Bus Services
- 5-day work week, 8am to 5pm
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Parker Meggitt is a global leader in the research, design, integration, manufacture, certification, and lifetime service of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, lubrication, and pneumatic systems and components for aerospace and other high-technology markets. We supports the world’s aircraft and aero engine manufacturers, providing a century of experience and innovation for commercial and military aircraft.
Joining our team means you’re helping to deliver our purpose of ‘Enabling Engineering Breakthroughs that Lead to a Better Tomorrow. A career at Parker Meggitt offers boundless potential for professional and personal growth. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the world, help develop innovative technology and products, and contribute to our company’s goal of solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
We have succeeded in employing the top talent in the industry by focusing our hiring efforts on the individual, not the job description. If you are an inquisitive thinker with great ideas and a desire to succeed, we will find the perfect spot for you on our team.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 198103671W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)