Newton Jobs Demand Planning Analyst – Asia Position at Treasury Wine Estates Asia (Sea) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Treasury Wine Estates Asia (Sea) Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Demand Planning Analyst - ASIA for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Newton and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Treasury Wine Estates Asia (Sea) Pte. Ltd.
|Demand Planning Analyst - Asia
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is a premium focused, global leader in wine with strong positions in key global markets, supported by an unrivalled global footprint, business model, award-winning premium brand portfolio and a talented global team of over 2,500 people. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), we know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we strive towards being recognized as the world’s most admired premium wine company.
TWE is the largest exporter of Australian wine to Asia, with our brands – especially Penfolds, Wolf Blass and Wynns – increasingly well known in the region’s more established wine markets. We have exciting plans in place to develop our Country of Origin offering with recently released wines from the US, France and Chile.
For more information, please visit ww.tweglobal.com
What’s in it for you
- Attractive remuneration and healthcare benefits
- 20 days of paid annual leave per year
- Flexible work arrangement to support your wellbeing
- Outstanding career development opportunities to realise your full potential
- Collaborative and inclusive culture where people and performance thrive
About the role
This role is responsible for delivering end to end Penfolds demand planning functions for the Asia Markets. This includes day to day allocation and inventory check processes. Managing monthly forecasting cycle as well as medium term strategic planning to feed into Penfolds allocation and Global Volume Planning (GVP) processes.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
1. Monthly Demand Planning Process
- Drive monthly demand forecast meetings for the dedicated markets . Make sure the forecasts reflect the true shipment / depletion plan, is compared against targets, and is adjusted for major decisions.
- Ensure rigour and robustness to submitted demand plans (shipment forecast & depletion forecast), including challenging assumptions provided by the sales teams and using key market insights to validate.
- Identifying risks and opportunities (example but not limited to inventory shortage / surplus) ultimately ensuring adequate future supply and optimal financial outcomes.
- Consolidate and summarise key risks and opportunities for each IBP cycle and communicate across different functions. (Sales, Marketing, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain).
- Publish forecasts in the centralised system timely and accurately.
2. Inventory and Allocation Process
- Inventory health check and allocation needs management for responsible markets – partnering with other demand planning functions cross region to ensure commercial objectives can be achieved. Ensure allocation, target, shipment forecasting is aligned.
- Make tactical allocation changes or requests when needed in a timely manner to support order fulfilment.
- Coordinate the communication between Sales / Supply / Asia order team when needed to facilitate the order process.
3. Annual Demand Planning Process
- Partner with operations, marketing and sales to develop bottom up 1-5 year modelling with direction from the Demand Planning lead; supporting budgeting, allocation and Global Volume Planning (GVP) processes in a accurate and timely manner.
- Incorporation of key strategies, market insights and export / import regulations with attention to detail down to a channel, SKU and vintage level for existing and NPD items.
- Improve efficiency and accuracy of standard reporting process.
- Build up advanced analytical tool to support ad-hoc query for different stakeholders.
- Collect and manage data from internal / external source. Ensure overall data integrity and accessibility.
5. Process Improvement
- Support the transition of business from shipment driven to depletion driven business model, driving best practice IBP principles.
- Measurement and delivery of process improvements to improve MAPE & Bias metrics.
- Ensure continuous improvements to improve supply chain efficiencies and cost saving.
- Tertiary qualification in business, finance, economics or other quantitative field
- Good understanding of Integrated Business Planning (IBP processes)
- 5+ years FMCG or similar demand planning experience
- Experience in supply / finance / category management
- Attention to detail while understanding the big picture
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with prioritising work responsibilities and multitasking
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together – that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
- Quarterly Wine Allowance
- Meeting Free on Monday Morning
- Attractive Wellness Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we have a great passion for wine. Everything we do at TWE is dedicated to realising our vision of becoming the world's most admired premium wine company.
With over 14,00 hectares of vineyards, 70 plus wine brands and over 3,400 global employees, TWE brings together some of the most popular and collected wines from Australia, California, Italy, France and New Zealand.
Our treasured brands include Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Lindeman's, Sterling Vineyards, 19 Crimes, Chateau St. Jean and Wynns Coonawarra Estate.
It's no wonder our people enjoy exciting and diverse career opportunities!
As one of the most celebrated wine companies in the world, TWE recognises its role in promoting the responsible consumption of alcohol. Remember to always enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 200616535C
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Demand Planning Analyst - Asia position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Newton 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Newton 2023