Newton Jobs [govt/newton] Event Admin Coordinator (temp) | Diploma Position at BGC Group (Outsourcing)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company BGC Group (Outsourcing) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Newton and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of [govt/newton] event admin coordinator (temp) | diploma and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BGC Group (Outsourcing)|
|Position||[govt/newton] Event Admin Coordinator (temp) | Diploma|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
- Contract: 6 months
- Mon-Fri, Office Hours
- Working Location: Newton
You will be part of a team to develop and corporate excellence initiatives, including in the areas of change management, culture building and organisational diagnosis.
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate change management activities for a new IT system and event
- Support in the preparations and administering of the existing projects
- Support department’s work in internal communications
- Assist in organisation excellence/ well-being initiatives and any other ad-hoc projects
- Min Diploma
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Canva
- Prior working experience in events management, marketing and communications would be an advantage
Interested candidates, please apply with an updated copy of your resume via the job portal.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Chok Kah Hwa
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 05C3053
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,00 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
BGC Group Pte Ltd (EA License No: 05C3053)
Tel: +65 6535 9696
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200913818N
- EA No.: 05C3053
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days