Ang Mo Kio Jobs Edtech Teaching Or Curriculum Specialist Position at Geniebook Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Geniebook Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as edtech teaching or curriculum specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Ang Mo Kio and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Education/Training & Education.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.800, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Geniebook Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Edtech Teaching Or Curriculum Specialist|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.800|
Join our Geniebook Curriculum Team dedicated to fostering a love for learning and empowering young minds. We are seeking passionate and dedicated Teaching & Curriculum Specialists who are eager to make a positive impact on the lives of our students.
As a Teaching or Curriculum Specialist, your role is vital in shaping the educational experiences of students through our AI-personalised worksheets, live class and teacher chats. We are a powerful suite of complementary learning products designed to help students accelerate their academic performance.
So join us today to inspire a new generation of learners and help even more students learn smarter and do better!
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Collaborative and Supportive Work Environment
- Access to Resources and Technology
- Opportunities for Progression
- No marking required
- Training provided
Full Time Working Hours (WFO/WFH):
- 5 days work week (4 weekdays + 1 weekend)
- 10am to 7pm / 12pm to 9pm
Part Time Working Hours (Genium – United Square):
- Able to take minimum of 2 physical classes/online per week
- Weekdays: 4pm to 9pm (1.5hr/class)
- Weekends: 2pm to 7pm (1.5hr/class)
Part Time Working Hours (Live Stream – Online):
- Able to take minimum of 4 online classes per week
- Weekdays: 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm and 8 pm to 9 pm
- Weekends: 10.30 am to 11.30 am, 12 pm to 1 pm, 2 pm to 3 pm, 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm, 5 pm to 6 pm.
Find out more details about the roles we have, copy the individual links below to apply:
Full Time Roles (WFO/WFH):
For Primary English / Primary Math / Secondary Physics Teaching Specialist (Live Stream – Online) position – https://careers.geniebook.com/jobs/detail/req10016-pri-english-primary-math-physics-teaching-specialist-live-stream-16
For Primary Math / Secondary Math Curriculum Specialist position – https://careers.geniebook.com/jobs/detail/req10037-primary-secondary-math-curriculum-specialist-37
For Secondary Physics Teaching Specialist (Group Tutorial – Live Chat) position – https://careers.geniebook.com/jobs/detail/req10036-physics-teaching-specialist-group-tutorial-36
Part Time Roles (WFO):
Primary English / Primary Math Teaching Specialist (Genium – Physical / Online Teaching at United Square) position – https://careers.geniebook.com/jobs/detail/req10019-gep-pri-english-math-teaching-specialist-genium-19
Primary English / Primary Math / Primary Science Teaching Specialist (Live Stream – Online) position – https://careers.geniebook.com/jobs/detail/req10053-part-time-primary-english-primary-math-primary-science-teaching-specialist-live-stream-53
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
|Address||3 Ang Mo Kio Street 62, #01-30, Link@AMK, Geniebook, Singapore 569139|
- Fastest Growing EdTech Company in Singapore
- Utilise cutting edge technology in creating an innovative product
- Great learning opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2017, Geniebook offers Primary and Secondary school students a powerful suite of online learning solutions which includes our signature AI-personalised worksheets (GenieSmart), live classes with our teachers (GenieClass), and our latest online chat function (GenieAsk) - all designed to maximise improvement and the joy of learning.
Geniebook is an EdTech backed by East Ventures Growth, Lightspeed Venture Partners and other prominent angel investors.
We firmly believe that students should have access to a personalised world-class education helping them grow into confident learners and contributors to society. This same belief continues to spur us on at Geniebook to help students to learn smarter, do better with the best of technology and learning pedagogies. Today, Geniebook is a familiar household name with a diverse team serving more than 220,00 users regionally. In addition to our headquarters in Singapore, Geniebook also has a presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
If you are an experienced educator, tech wizard, data expert, designer, go-getter, or someone who cares deeply about the future of education, we welcome you to join us in our exciting journey through the paradigm shift in education.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201604244N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Group Insurance, Performance Bonus, Transport Allowance, Structured Training, Company Tee or Smart Casual, Varies according to role
- Specific Location: Novena