Ang Mo Kio Jobs Engineer Mts, Package Development Position at Fairchild Semiconductor Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Engineer MTS, Package Development. For those of you who live in Ang Mo Kio and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Fairchild Semiconductor Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Fairchild Semiconductor Pte Ltd|
|Position||Engineer Mts, Package Development|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
At onsemi our Package Development Engineers are critical to the success of all New Package Development and New Product Development. The successful candidate will be in Singapore or Malaysia as a member of global diverse cross functional new product development teams to support the design, development, characterization, optimization and release to manufacturing of novel power discrete package and system in package solutions.
The successful candidate will be in-charge of:
- Lead in new package / platform development from concept to package platform release both internally and externally. File for IP on new patentable developments.
- Strong interaction with Manufacturing, Reliability and Business Units to close engineering gap and smoothly production transfer.
- Represent Package Development organization with cross-functional team and work with Silicon Architecture / Internal Circuit Design Engineers to translate new product features and specifications into package technology requirements.
- Define risk assessment and risk mitigations plan, Bill of Material (BOM) selection, process flow.
- Build in depth technical competencies to handle package and assembly technical challenges.
- Initiate Package Proof of Concept (POC) ahead of new product development to establish value proposition.
- Timely development and introduction of new packages/products with performance, quality, reliability, Design for Manufacturability, cost competitiveness in consideration
- Bachelor or Masters of Science in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years or more experience in semiconductor packaging and manufacturing
- Possess analytical skills such as for process, materials, and assembly equipment parameters
- Strong communication skills to be effective in dealing with Business Units, cross-functional teams, internal or external manufacturing and customer
- Proficiency in Engineering Tools such as AutoCAD, 8D, SPC, DFMEA, DOE
- Lead project across organization and culture in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Singapore Office Location: 10, Ang Mo Kio Street 65, Techpoint, Singapore 569059
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
onsemi(Nasdaq:ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Learn more about onsemi at ww.onsemi.com
- Industry: Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
- Registration No.: 200407150E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)