Clementi Jobs Failure Analysis Engineer Position at Wintech Nano-Technology Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Failure Analysis Engineer. For those of you who live in Clementi and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Wintech Nano-Technology Services Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.200 - SGD 4.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Wintech Nano-Technology Services Pte Ltd
|Failure Analysis Engineer
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
• Will be trained for advanced analytical equipment operation
• Will work in lab environment and conduct analysis for various customers independently;
• Being able to prepare samples in needs and ensure the quality of the work and trouble-shoot the causes when problem occurs;
• Being able to write analytical reports;
• Spearheading all aspects of surface analysis activities for the company;
• Document new failure analysis operating procedures, training and certification specs;
• Communicate with customer for selecting proper analytical techniques and data interpretation;
• Participate in ISO17025 in maintaining the system
• Bachelor or above in Material Science, Physics, analytical Chemistry or related science;
• Team player with strong work ethic and able to thrive independently as well; strong problem-solving skills;
• Strong language and reporting skills;
- Attractive Salary Package
- Great Career Advancement
- Fun, Challenging and Rewarding Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WinTech Nano-Technology Services Pte Ltd is a Singapore based service laboratory located in Science Park II. We have become a market leader in ASEAN region and expanded overseas rapidly. As a leading 24-hour analytical service center, we provide one-stop failure analysis, material analyses and project base solution to various industries including semiconductor, microelectronics, LED, LCD, nano-materials and solar cells etc. A group of highly qualified experts and analysts with extensive industrial experience forms our core competence.
WinTech Nano has a dynamic and vibrant work environment for the candidates who are keen to develop their career in the high-tech industry. An exposure to world-class instruments, cutting-edge technology, challenging R&D and industrial programmes will definitely benefit your career advancement.
WinTech Nano provides a platform for you to unleash your potential and strengthen your capability. On the flexible learning curve we offered, you can expect a prosperous future.
With our vast experience, good record and quality service, we have also achieved ISO9001:2015 and ISO17025:2005 in 2009 and 2015 respectively.
Our mission is 'To be the preferred solution provider in the microelectronics industry through our stringent quality control and excellent customer service'.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 200413589M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Depends on position, 8.30am to 6pm