Boon Lay Jobs Hr & Admin Assistant (mnc / No Experience Welcome) Position at Corestaff Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Corestaff Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR & Admin Assistant (MNC / No Experience Welcome) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Boon Lay and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Corestaff Pte Ltd|
|Position||Hr & Admin Assistant (mnc / No Experience Welcome)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Working with World’s Leading Manufacturer
- Exposure to various local & global stakeholders
- Company transport pick-up + other bonus/es provided
- Responsible in providing day-to-day HR and Administrative supports
- Organize staff engagement activities to build a strong company culture
- Handle the recruitment process, employment contracts, on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Organise company events.
- Maintain & updating staff personal file.
- Manage work passes application, renewal and cancellation.
- Administer staff benefits such as leave records, insurance claim, medical claim etc.
- Process government paid maternity leave, childcare leave reimbursement etc .
- Process training applications and filing for training grants.
- Liaise with Government agencies on relevant funding, applications, and claims.
- Prepare Monthly HR Reports.
- Any other appropriate duties as assigned.
- Diploma / ITE or equivalent with at least 1-2 years relevant working experience. However, candidate without experience is welcomed to apply.
- Possess effective communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and relate well to others
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details
- Able to work in a team and keep confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume by using Apply Now button
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.**
Registration Number: R22107553
EA License No: 18C9027
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Corestaff, we know that great people create great organizations. We aim to create a successful professional services agency with an intuitive, humanizing approach to matching clients and talent.
We are experienced in providing insightful service to a wide range of companies, working with a broad spectrum of products and services.
We provide end to end solution ranging from
• Permanent Placement
• Temporary / Contract/ Project Based placement
• Talent Searches
• Executive Search
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201633744E
- EA No.: 18C9027
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days