Clementi Jobs Manager, School Of Humanities & Behavioural Sciences Position at Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Manager, School of Humanities & Behavioural Sciences with full time working hours for our company office, Singapore University of Social Sciences, for residents of Clementi and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Education/Training & Education and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 6.000 - SGD 8.400, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Singapore University of Social Sciences, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Manager, School of Humanities & Behavioural Sciences.
|Company||Singapore University of Social Sciences|
|Position||Manager, School Of Humanities & Behavioural Sciences|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.400|
- Coordinate with internal partners and academics
- Coordinate with external partners and stakeholders
- Manage applied research projects
- Manage short training courses
- Manage outfacing materials (e.g., webpage, brochure)
- Support the application and management of research grants
- Establish work procedures and schedules for the centre
- Plan and organise centre events
- Craft proposals, reports, and presentations
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management to meet the needs of the centre and changing environment
- Degree holder, preferably in the field of behavioural science, social science, human resource, or business
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, of which preferably at least 1 year of working for institutes of higher learning or similar learning/research settings
- Responsible and reliable
- Independent and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
|Address||463 Clementi Rd, Singapore University of Social Sciences, Singapura 599494|
- Good exposure and Learning opportunities
- Purposeful and Positive working environment
- Join us and Make Your Mark for the Greater Good!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SUSS is a university with a rich heritage in providing lifelong, learner-centric and industry-relevant education. Our mission is to champion lifelong education to develop future thinkers and leaders to their fullest potential through our 3H’s education philosophy – ‘Head’ for professional competency with applied knowledge, ‘Heart’ for social awareness of the needs of the society, and ‘Habit’ for passion towards lifelong learning.
We offer more than 70 undergraduate and graduate programmes, available in full- and part-time study modes which are flexible, modular and multi-faceted in learning experience to cater to both entry level candidates and adult learners. We also launched a broad range of continuing education and training modular courses for the professional skills and knowledge upgrading of our workforce.
Our programmes and courses are made available through our five schools:
S R Nathan School of Human Development
School of Business
School of Humanities and Behavioural Sciences
School of Law
School of Science and Technology
To date, over 30,00 graduates have chosen SUSS as their university of choice. Each year, about 15,00 students are pursuing their full- and part-time studies with us.
From 1 April 2019, the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) became an autonomous institute of SUSS. Both entities enable a synergistic collaboration as IAL brings to SUSS its expertise and experience in adult learning and Continuing Education and Training (CET), while SUSS provides an ecosystem of resources and experts rooted in academic rigour.
For more information on SUSS, please visit ww.suss.edu.sg.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200504979Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Family & Health Flexible Benefits