Jurong East Jobs Marketing Executive Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Company Confidential has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Jurong East and surrounding areas as marketing executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- Develop digital & social strategies and support the execution aligned with the brand’s strategic direction and guidelines of the different business units
- Perform active management of the social media community & digital platforms
· Generate, analyze and act upon social media and web analytics
- Create, curate, and maintain the digital presences of all business units
- Employ SEO and SEM best practices
- Plan, develop and execute marketing strategies
- Monitor the progress of campaigns using pre-defined metrics and measure the effectiveness of performance
- Coordinate with operations and vendors to develop marketing activities and communications plan
- Conduct market & consumer research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition
- Derive insights from research results to adjust branding and marketing strategies effectively to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, posters, website material etc.)
- Organise and assist in the execution of events & promotional activities, product launches
- Liaise with strategic partners, sponsors, and external vendors
- Actively manage communities in order to achieve and promote the growth of communities in order to better achieve campaign objectives
- Execute, maintain, and optimise the performance of various projects including websites, social media and in-store POS and experiential marketing
· Support ad-hoc campaigns/ KOL campaign
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Experience in Marketing, preferably in the Retail and/or F&B Industry.
· Has experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Exhibit sound knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Be able to think out of the box, and enjoy coming up with creative ideas and solutions
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Display a positive working attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Has good presentation and strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Has good copy-writing and proof-reading skills
- Able to manage own work without strict supervision, prioritize tasks and manage stakeholder expectations
- Knowledge/ interest in plants and landscaping would be an advantage
- Knowledge/ experience of OOH advertising is a plus
- Candidates who required work pass need not apply
- Variable bonus
- Staff discounts
- Fun & casual work setting, 2 tea breaks provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 1997, S.P.S is here to build pathways for both employer and employee. S.P.S is committed to understand your needs and provide solutions to fit only what you need.
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong East 2023
- Marketing Executive position job vacancies