Clementi Jobs Mechanical Engineer Position at KTC Civil Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Clementi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Mechanical Engineer in our business office, KTC Civil Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Mechanical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KTC Civil Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible to oversee the Sungei Kadut Workshop Vehicles (tipper trucks, lorries, diesel trucks, no-plate/ vehicles).
- To provide day to day hands-on supervision of Workshop mechanics and ensure safety, quality and productivity of the work.
- To ensure that vehicles are either serviced in accordance with the maintenance plan or repair in accordance with the highest of speed, quality and reliability.
- To ensure that each vehicle has a full documented history record of works being carried out
- To act as a technical expert in the Workshop, advising mechanics on repair and sharing knowledge, for example through regular toolbox talks
- Well versed in technical aspects to work with mechanics on finding the vehicle faults easily through efficient troubleshooting method
- Strong communicator to resolve issues with stakeholders (Mechanics, Warehouse, Purchasing, Transport etc)
- at least 2 years experience in related industry or Vehicle Workshop environment
- Awarded The Straits Times Best Employers Award in 2022 & 2023
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The venture that started off in a modest rented shop house back in 1988 has now blossomed into one of Singapore’s most robust infrastructure companies. KTC Group has grown from a start-up earth-moving contractor into a multi-discipline grade A1 civil engineering enterprise with business interests in both Singapore and Indonesia. The name KTC is synonymous with reliable and top quality services in the areas of Civil and Infrastructure works, Earthwork and Specialized Basement Excavation, Building Construction, Coal Mining and Coal Trading.
While earthwork services remain our mainstay in Singapore, our teams have impressed our demanding clients with our civil engineering, infrastructures and building works having successfully contributed some critical structural elements to the iconic Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resorts project.
Our entry into the coal industry started as a mining sub-contractor in Kalimantan. As a result of the foresight and dynamism of our management we have carved a niche for ourselves as a coal trader in this highly challenging industry.
Housed in our own fully owned headquarters at Pandan Crescent since 2010, the KTC Group is poised to accelerate it growth story by partaking of numerous upcoming infrastructures developments in Singapore and the growing energy demand in the region.
Our varied business streams are synergistic in nature and help us to offer a comprehensive support to our elite clientele.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199705919M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, -, Depends on Job Nature