Clementi Jobs Office Executive Position at Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Clementi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Office Executive in our business office, Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
We are looking for an Office Executive to join our company.
Global Business Services provides high quality, scalable and cost-efficient business support services, such as finance, HR and IT, to companies in the Wilhelmsen group.
The Office Executive will report to Assistant Facilities Manager.
Who you are:
You shall have a minimum Diploma in a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in office administrative duties. Knowledge in Facilities Management related field is an advantage.
Required experience and skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Ability to problem solve, both individually and as part of a team.
- Responsive and proactive approach, with strong follow-through skills.
- Excellence in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and strong time management skills.
- Must be organized, efficient and enjoy working with a team as well as working independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Be trusted to deal with confidentiality issues (both personal and business).
What you will be doing:
- Perform Administrative duties of the company.
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding staff management.
- Act as the main point of contact for any General Administrative related concern including responding to emails and inquiries.
- Manage Office Supplies and coordination for all employees such as name cards, name tag, mobile phones, uniforms, fuel cards, cab cards, car decals, etc.
- Manage Office Facilities/Pantries such as Coffee Machines, Water Dispensers, vending machines, pantry consumables, utensils, shuttle bus arrangement, etc.
- Mange Office Furniture & Fixtures such as office chairs, tables, pedestals, etc. recording items in need of repair or replacement and ensuring appliances and all office furniture remain in working order.
- Application/Renewal/Termination including the update of relevant authority port pass/vehicle pass (for staff) with PSA, Jurong Port, Singapore Cruise Centre, Marina Bay Cruise Centre, LTA, etc.
- Maintaining office records and documents and keeping them up to date.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Keys Management – Update key movement records in the office.
- Monitor the department’s generic email box and distribute incoming information or communication.
- Backup to Receptionist for processing of local mail/courier and DHL courier shipments.
- Review, improve and update administrative policies and Standard operating processes.
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Understand and conform to procurement guidelines for all stages of purchasing procedure including preparation of presentation, conducting research, and preparing reports as required.
- Review and process invoices, expenses, and other financial documents related to the administrative function, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal regulations.
- Review of office-related contracts such as shuttle bus vendor, uniform vendor, vending machine vendor, etc. to assess the suitability of the services from time to time.
- Assist in department annual budget preparation.
- Liaison with office suppliers and vendors.
- Other Office Corporate Support
- Provide corporate event Support such as VIP visits, festive decorations, staff engagement, welfare-related programs, etc. when the need arises.
- Provide secretariat functions such as minutes taking for department meetings including drafting and typing correspondence, memos, and other documents.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for staff, including flights, hotels, and transportation.
- Be part of the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) committee if required.
- Perform reception duties such as answering, screening, and routing calls, parcel distribution, and couriers’ arrangements in the receptionist in his/her absence.
- Other ad hoc assignments/duties as required.
We offer a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development and a job that is both challenging and stimulating.
Sounds interesting? If you can see yourself in this role, please let us know why you are our new Office Executive.
Please apply via link :
- Opportunity to join a Multi National Company
- Lifelong Learning Opportunity
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in Norway in 1861, Wilhelmsen is now a comprehensive global maritime group providing over half of the merchant fleet with essential products and services, along with supplying crew and technical management to the largest and most complex vessels ever to sail. Committed to shaping the maritime industry, we also seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the renewables, offshore and energy industries. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace, with thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation, and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 197501948R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Benefits
- Specific Location: 186 Pandan Loop