Marina South Jobs Payroll & Hr Admin Executive Position at LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Marina South and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Payroll & HR Admin Executive in our business office, LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY ASIA PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Payroll & Hr Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Overview / Brief
Louis Dreyfus Corporation is a privately held firm involved primarily in the international trading and merchandising of agricultural commodities, with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide
Diversity & Inclusion
LDC is driven by a set of shared values and high ethical standards
Diversity is part of our DNA. LDC strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where people can thrive regardless of gender, sexuality, ethnicity or background.
Sustainable value is at the heart of our purpose as a company
We are passionate about creating fair and sustainable value, both for our business and for other value chain stakeholders: our people, our business partners, the communities we touch and the environment around us
- Processing payroll and other payroll related activities (GL entries, bonus accruals, allocation reports, CPF reporting, etc)
- Update employee data to payroll vendor for payroll system
- Advise Accounts/Finance on payroll charging and reconciliation during month-end closing
- Preparation of documentations in relation to payroll & compensation (e.g final settlement letters, annual increment letters, ad-hoc adjustment letters)
- Tax clearance for non-Singaporeans
- Annual income tax submission
- Tracking of guaranteed/deferred payments to ensure all payments are made
- Liaise with auditors with regards to payroll audit
2. Expat Management / Employment Pass Management
- Contact point for expat management vendor
- Coordinate employment pass application/renewal/cancellation with vendor
- Verify invoices
- Liaise with vendor with regards to information required for tax clearance & annual tax submission
- Liaise with Global Mobility colleague on expats relocation expenses & submit to Treasury for processing
- Coordinate Tripartite Transfer Agreement sign-off
3. Medical Management
- Contact point for medical management vendor
- Medical administration (e.g. informing medical management vendor with regards to staff movement, liaise with vendor with regards to annual renewal requirements, etc)
4. Benefits Administration
- Administration of leave claims (e.g. maternity, childcare leave, extended childcare leave, paternity leave)
- Tracking of employee benefits & pay via payroll (e.g. birthday, new born & newlywed)
- Address employee queries on benefits in coordination with benefits vendor
5. HR system
- Setting up and updating employee and organization data in Workday
- Compiling of salary survey data
6. Other Duties
- Preparation of employee contracts and ensure onboarding documents are completed by new hires
- Notification to IT & Admin for staff movement
- Preparation of ad-hoc letters as requested by employees
- Processing and coordinating with Accounts on all HR-related invoices
- Participate MOM Market Survey
- Administer intern, contract & temporary employees’ timesheet
- Administer per diem payment for overseas assignment / posting
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably handling outsource payroll vendor
Other skills (Computer Skills, etc)
- Strong numerical skills with an eye for details and highly accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to work independently, meticulous, organized and systematic
|Address||12 Marina Blvd, Louis Dreyfus Company Asia Pte. Ltd, Singapore 018982|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Louis Dreyfus Company
Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. We leverage our global reach and extensive asset network to serve our customers and consumers around the world, delivering the right products to the right location, at the right time – safely, responsibly and reliably. Our activities span the entire value chain from farm to fork, across a broad range of business lines (platforms). Since 1851 our portfolio has grown to include Grains & Oilseeds, Carbon Solutions, Coffee, Cotton, Juice, Rice, Sugar, Freight and Global Markets. We help feed and clothe some 500 million people every year by originating, processing and transporting approximately 80 million tons of products. Structured as a matrix organization of six geographical regions and eight platforms, Louis Dreyfus Company is active in over 100 countries and employs approximately 17,00 people globally. For more information, visit ww.ldc.com.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 199306551Z
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)