Jurong East Jobs Procurement & Facility Executive (mnc/ Logistics/ Sap) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as procurement & facility executive (mnc/ logistics/ sap) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Jurong East and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.500 to a maximum of SGD 3.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Procurement & Facility Executive (mnc/ Logistics/ Sap)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Support day to day procurement related request, to include leading, sourcing, communication between internal business stakeholders and suppliers
- Lead and identify the cost saving opportunities with cross functionally team
- Responsible for the Purchasing system and be the first point of contact in system related matter.
- Ensure on Procurement compliance accordingly to SOP
- Supplier Qualification and assist in evaluation of supplier performance based on Quality standards, delivery time and best prices, ensuring all criteria are met in accordance to requirements and specifications
- Supplier relationship management and manage Supplier base efficiently and effectively
- Continuous improvement in Cost, Quality and Process
- Perform any other adhoc duties as assigned by superior
- Manage day to day facility operations and provide seamless and customer-focus solutions to align with the attainment of corporate excellence and objectives
- Responsible for renovation, refurbishment, reinstatement, migration, upgrading and improvement and/or capital projects of development and/or premises in accordance to requirements
- Attend to Facility request promptly and ensure any rectification works are done with minimum disturbance
- Ensure and track all authority licenses are renewed yearly
- Degree/ Diploma in Supply chain, Business Administration, Logistics or Engineering
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ideally proficient in SAP and MS excel especially Excel and PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong East 2023
- Procurement & Facility Executive (mnc/ Logistics/ Sap) position job vacancies