North Jobs Programme Executive (cluster Support) Position at HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in North and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Programme Executive (cluster Support)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Care Corner Singapore Ltd was founded in 1981, in a climate of changes in the early 1980s, as economic competition in the region intensified and the rift between the wealthy and the lower-income in particular the Chinese blue-collar workers, widened.Rev Tan Tien Ser and a group of passionate individuals believed that these marginalised people with lower income and little opportunities for a formal education could be helped to realise their potential and become more competent and fulfilled persons. Through a series of early outreach initiatives, Care Corner has evolved into an organisation offering a wide range of programmes and services delivered through various social service centres located island-wide.In a bid to stay relevant to the needs of the community, Care Corner has continuously strived to offer new and innovative programmes to support those in need and the less privileged.
- Engage key community stakeholders to coordinate and implement caregiver support programme.
- Conduct analysis, develop and implement caregiver support programmes and services to meet the needs and trends of the community.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and evaluate on-going programmes and services, including outreach, on-site/online public education, service coordination, working with systems, and maintain up-to-date case documentation.
- Coordinate with other professionals and mobilise community resources for service delivery.
- Upkeep programme data, records, and documentation.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports for key stakeholders.
- Volunteer management and provide supervision for volunteers and interns.
- Opportunities to be involved in organizational level projects.
- Preferably 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Passion to work with caregivers
- Knowledge and experience in eldercare sector will be advantageous
- High proficiency in written and spoken English with good facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities with individuals and systems at multi-levels
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and structured
Thank you for your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please note that your application will be sent to and reviewed by the direct employer – Care Corner Seniors Services Ltd-
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.