Ang Mo Kio Jobs Project Engineer Position at JobSite.Com Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, JobSite.Com Pte Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Project Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Ang Mo Kio and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.900, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||JobSite.Com Pte Ltd.|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.900|
Perform design, testing and commissioning of Integrated Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition System ( ISCS ) for MRT projects in one or more of the following areas :
- SCADA for Power, Environment Control and Fire Protection Systems
- ISCS applications for Radio, CCTV, PA, STIS, ATS, Trains, etc.
- Prepare Equipment Cabinet Design document
- Prepare Equipment Cabinet Integration Manufacturing document
- Supervise Equipment cabinet manufacturing activities
- Responsible for integration of both hardware & software work as well as implementation
- Prepare project documentation including design, test plans/procedures, O&M / training manuals, etc.
- Manage interfaces and co-ordination with external system suppliers and client.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering
- Excellent working knowledge of SCADA software package on Unix/Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience in working with PLC / RTU and SCADA software package
- Knowledge in operating systems such as Windows, Solaris/Linux, HW interfaces, interface protocol design ( TCP/IP, RS422, etc ) will be an advantage
- Knowledge in network analysis/management, network switches/routers setup and configuration
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in the design and implementation of Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA)
- Willing to travel overseas if required
- Fresh Diploma/Degree holders are welcome to apply.
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
|Address||730 Upper Serangoon Rd, Jobsite.com Pte Ltd, Singapore 534613|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At JobSite we deliver more than just a job. We advance your career. Our recruiters have the expertise to find the best match for your skills, work experience and qualifications. They have the knowledge to provide valuable advice on polishing your resume and how to ace the employer interview. At JobSite we also take employee rights seriously. Our candidates always get the benefits and remuneration packages they deserve. Our recruiters will advice you in regards to salary expectations and provide an open and fair assessment of your potential remuneration. JobSite has a wide portfolio of clients, ranging from companies within the aerospace and aviation industry to MNCs in the F&B sector. So what are you waiting for? Trust JobSite to find the job that you've always wanted! To learn more about your dream job, send in your CV [email protected].
Product & Services
Jobsite specialises in recruitment solutions. We provide the following services:
Temporary / Contract / Permanent Placement
Payroll & HR Outsourcing Services
On-Line Work Permit Application
International Talent Search
Our team is ready to source, screen, interview and shortlist potential candidates with the right qualifications, experiences aptitude and attitude. All necessary documentation, permit applications, renewals, security bonds, medical check-ups and accommodation (when required) will be taken care of by our expert staff. We also provide welcoming, orientation, consultation, counselling and repatriation services to ensure a smooth, hassle-free and efficient foreign recruitment process for our valued clients. Expert Professional Advice Our consultants are specialised to help you build and align your human resources strategy, retain the best talent and lower your recruitment costs. With intimate knowledge of the policies and procedures, rules and regulations and best-practices in your industry our expert consultants can quickly provide you top-level human resources services at an affordable price. For permanent, temporary or contract positions; in search of international or local talent; at board to junior level, Jobsite.Com can deliver to suit your requirements. Our approach is to listen, understand and then act to deliver the right result.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200003506E
- EA No.: 00C3461
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days